UFC 202: McGregor is getting his redemption. Sign here for future shaming.

Hey,it will be 6-25 with your Conor pick! :D

USADA is the reason for my bad performance :D. They are not only affecting fighters but my ability of making right prediction too.

Head clean off!

mcgregorbl.gif

I think Conor takes it as long as hes not careless and attacks those legs and takes hes time to win.

As long as it doesn't go to a decision i don't give a fuck who wins.

Probably another easy win for Nate. Hopefully the guy he's fighting puts up a better effort this time.

Conor is masterful, great counters, was getting the better of Nate in the first round.

But no way he beats Nate if he couldn't beat Cabo Nate who had 10 days notice.

I suspect 9 out of 10 times, Full Camp Nate runs circles around Conor, absorbs anything that manages to get through, and creates a panic wrestler out of him again ending it by sub.

I just can't see Conor winning. His bjj isn't going to catch up in only a few months. His wrestling isn't dominant enough to hold Nate down. On the feet Conor will have the advantage maybe a round or two. But if he conserves energy the rounds will be close. Going into championship rounds Diaz will pull ahead. I think we will see another submission.

I guess I could possibly see Conor getting a decision. I would be impressed if he knocks him out.

Either way I'm a huge fan of both. First fight was epic, this one might be even with this story line and Conor being motivated.

The first fight showed he had the tools to win, or at least to have a very good shot at it. Most likely via cut stoppage.

But you can't ignore size difference. You can't ignore Diaz chin, his cardio, his superior JJ.

You can't ignore that Nate has legit coaches whereas Conor seems to be the boss of his training camp. He has hired help rather than coaches. If he doesn't want to incorporate a jab into his game then he won't, and nobody around him will tell him otherwise. That's the kind of mentality I see in his camp. Young sparring/rolling partners who are too junior and deferential to Conor. And yes men like Kavanagh who is more interested in selling books than training fighters.

I am rooting for McGregor but I wouldn't feel comfortable putting money on him. I think Nate takes it again. Subs him again.

The first fight showed he had the tools to win, or at least to have a very good shot at it. Most likely via cut stoppage.

But you can't ignore size difference. You can't ignore Diaz chin, his cardio, his superior JJ.

You can't ignore that Nate has legit coaches whereas Conor seems to be the boss of his training camp. He has hired help rather than coaches. If he doesn't want to incorporate a jab into his game then he won't, and nobody around him will tell him otherwise. That's the kind of mentality I see in his camp. Young sparring/rolling partners who are too junior and deferential to Conor. And yes men like Kavanagh who is more interested in selling books than training fighters.

I am rooting for McGregor but I wouldn't feel comfortable putting money on him. I think Nate takes it again. Subs him again.
I agree on all points but think about it like this.
Nate has been defeated before and there is a clear path to victory with him.

I feel like Nate won't be as motivated as before for some reason,first time he came in there fired up,even without training camp he was ready to get in there and shut Conor up.

Conor on the other hand was about to fight completely different fighter for different reasons,he was just on the top of the stardom,this sure affects a fighter and his game. He was fixated on his ridiculous first round KO predictions coming true and he put all his energy to make it happen and as we saw,he wasn't able to do it,he kinda broke in there after the first round. I believe he also underestimated Nate's abilities and couldn't recover after realizing it in the fight.

Now Conor is in full force,he needs to get this win and will do whatever it takes.He knows what it is to be in the cage with Nate, he won't be surprised by any of it and knows he should take his time and not rush into it like the last time.

I know he is saying all that shit that Nate got lucky but I don't think he believes it,he is very aware that Nate is a huge threat now and won't fuck up like the last time.

Woaw to those who oppose the stockton ninja!!! War DIAZ!!!

McConor might win this time around, but I am picking Nate once again. Sign me up.

Conor will finish Nate in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Nate will crush McHype, this time with a walk off knockout!

War DIAZ!

Back