UFC 202: McGregor is getting his redemption. Sign here for future shaming.

So an in shape full camp Diaz won't do even better than an out of shape no prep Diaz?

I predicted Holly over Ronda too ;)

Hope I don't get too cocky :D
Wow! This is just getting spooky now.

A friend of mine had a prophetic dream is saying the same thing az you!

200.gif

I'll sign.

Also since when did all the Diaz fans come out the woodwork lol. Where were you when he was getting smashed by Henderson?
What you mean? You pretending the Diaz brothers didn't have a big fan base and a shit load of haters before Conor. Where you been? Also Benson would smash Nate, Nick and Conor on the same night.

I'm taking Conor in the rematch.

What you mean? You pretending the Diaz brothers didn't have a big fan base and a shit load of haters before Conor. Where you been? Also Benson would smash Nate, Nick and Conor on the same night.
I believe his point was that before Conor/Nate a majority of people were picking Conor and giving Nate no chance without even thinking about the match up critically. Now all of the sudden it's 209 STOCKTON WUT, NATE IS GOING TO KILL CONOR.

I believe his point was that before Conor/Nate a majority of people were picking Conor. Now all of the sudden it's 209 STOCKTON WUT, NATE IS GOING TO KILL CONOR.
Well there was shitload of people picking against Conor as well. Let's not act like most of Conor's fans didn't recently hop on the bandwagon and that plenty of them disappeared when Nate beat him.

Last edited:
So an in shape full camp Diaz won't do even better than an out of shape no prep Diaz?
Statistically, this year last minute replacements are winning 50% of their fights. There might be something to the short training camp thing.

Diaz stayz in shape. He will get a full training camp this time that will help him... but Mac will also get to train for Nate. There'z a difference training for RDA & training for Nate.

I know Mac sayz he doesn't train for specific fighters... but he obviously doez... because he found a hole In Aldo's game & waz practicing it in the locker room before the fight.

Fan of both guys,picked Nate before the first fight.
Now I think Conor has what it takes to win,he is going to come in well prepared with a flawless game plan and capitalize on Nate's weaknesses to get to a decision.

McGregor is getting a win over Nate Diaz at UFC 202. Believe you me.

Conor haters,feel free to sign here so you could be served crow after the fight.

conor-mcgregor.gif

giphy.gif

How about a sig bet?

Conor sparring with guys with similar body type as Nate.

Diaz with full camp crushes Conor. Sign me up.

Statistically, this year last minute replacements are winning 50% of their fights. There might be something to the short training camp thing.

Diaz stayz in shape. He will get a full training camp this time that will help him... but Mac will also get to train for Nate. There'z a difference training for RDA & training for Nate.

I know Mac sayz he doesn't train for specific fighters... but he obviously doez... because he found a hole In Aldo's game & waz practicing it in the locker room before the fight.
So what you're saying with your spoiler is that cloner is full of shit.

So what you're saying with your spoiler is that cloner is full of shit.

No... he does both. The fact is that he does train for "any" opponent... like Jeet Kune do style... but that doesn't mean he can't watch tape & find weaknesses n stuff to capitalize on.

But yes, he doez talk a lot of sh*t too... that doezn't make him less of a fighter though once the cage door shuts.

You did. Great record lately.

I gave the people:

Stipe over Werdum
Caraway over Sterling
Wonderboy over Rory
And Woodley early KO of Lawler

Yeah even with him being a GSP fan Nick had to have made that kid's day. Seriously doubt he'll forget about that for the rest of
his life. Here's another pic from the GSP/Diaz fight in Canada.
View attachment 126515

I envy you. My record this year is 5-25. God bless me.

Diaz will retire soon anyway. He only jumped cause of HUUUUUUGE payday and as soon as Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz is over he will be gone on another vacation

Conor via TKO R1-2

Back