UFC 202: McGregor is getting his redemption. Sign here for future shaming.

Zarra

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Fan of both guys,picked Nate before the first fight.
Now I think Conor has what it takes to win,he is going to come in well prepared with a flawless game plan and capitalize on Nate's weaknesses to get to a decision or late rounds TKO.

McGregor is getting a win over Nate Diaz at UFC 202. Believe you me.

Conor haters,feel free to sign here so you could be served crow after the fight.

giphy.gif

Let me explain my reasoning here.
Nate has been defeated before and there is a clear path to victory with him.

I feel like Nate won't be as motivated as before for some reason,first time he came in there fired up,even without training camp he was ready to get in there and shut Conor up.

Conor on the other hand was about to fight completely different fighter for different reasons,he was just on the top of the stardom,this sure affects a fighter and his game. He was fixated on his ridiculous first round KO predictions coming true and he put all his energy to make it happen and as we saw,he wasn't able to do it,he kinda broke in there after the first round. I believe he also underestimated Nate's abilities and couldn't recover after realizing it in the fight.

Now Conor is in full force,he needs to get this win and will do whatever it takes.He knows what it is to be in the cage with Nate, he won't be surprised by any of it and knows he should take his time and not rush into it like the last time.

I know he is saying all that shit that Nate got lucky but I don't think he believes it,he is very aware that Nate is a huge threat now and won't fuck up like the last time.

redemption202400_by_fincher7-dacbnva.jpg

Credit for the poster : @Fincher7

Last edited:
Fan of both. Will be happy regardless of outcome. Hopefully the rematch will be as entertaining as the first fight.

If I have to choose I'd say Conor by TKO.

I picked Cabo Nate the first time.

I'm picking full camp Nate this time.

Many top fighters have found a way to beat Nate Diaz

I think Conor will find a way too

Diaz is beatable. But not by Conor. Diaz by TKO rd 3 don't cry

Nate will gnp Conor this time, ala Luke/Weidman

Fan of both guys,picked Nate before the first fight.
Now I think Conor has what it takes to win,he is going to come in well prepared with a flawless game plan and capitalize on Nate's weaknesses to get to a decision.

McGregor is getting a win over Nate Diaz at UFC 202. Believe you me.

Conor haters,feel free to sigh here so you could be served crow after the fight.

conor-mcgregor.gif

giphy.gif

I love you sis but STOCKTON WUT?!?

giphy.gif

Diaz. He's going to want to tko him this time. Round 3?

Back