UFC 202 is competing with Olympics "Medal Day"

The olympics is for people that don't watch other sports. olympic viewers are predominantly older and female.
It shouldn't affect a PPV.

Fuck the olympics.
They did an outside the lines report on how The officials for those countries throw people out of their homes and demolish them to build shit for the olympics. Fucking crooked ass criminals.

Fuck the Olympics. I would rather watch someone play Pokemon Go.

I am watching Brazil vs Sweden soccer right now. I'll tune in to watch judo, weightlifting, and women's volleyball.

Dude the opening ceremony is always one of the most watched events of the year on television, the actual olympic sports don't get many viewers especially the combat sports.

I couldn't even find boxing on TV today they show table tennis and shit over that lmao. They just showed one bout on NBC Sports but it was an American and only that one fight.

Trust me the UFC will do way better ratings than any olympic combat sport today I would AV bet on it.
http://stream.nbcolympics.com/boxing-day-1-evening-session
Super lame that they dont show it on TV. Been streaming Boxing all day online.

I got it. It's like the UFC is the US basketball team. The Olympics are like everyone else's basketball team. Not a competition at all.

I watch Olympic Wrestling, Volleyball and any big name in most events, Bolt, Phelps, etc.

Are you guys for real? Everyone here in Canada watches the Olympics. And when I was in the states during the 2008 Olympics they were massive there with the Phelps hype.

Its on NBC Sports Network. That stream is basically NBCSN
no its not, i have NBCSN and it wasnt on earlier when it was live, and I have Judo being recorded on that channel, so unless they started playing it right now then its not the same.

I am watching Brazil vs Sweden soccer right now. I'll tune in to watch judo, weightlifting, and women's volleyball.

giphy.gif

but to women's volleyball I say...
giphy.gif

Olympics are big but for sure UFC 202 > Olympics when they go head to head

giphy.gif

but to women's volleyball I say...
giphy.gif
I do both Olympic lifts and powerlifting. So I like watching others who do as well. It's cool seeing relatively small people pulling and lifting the amount of weight these athletes are doing.

I do both Olympic lifts and powerlifting. So I like watching others who do as well. It's cool seeing relatively small people pulling and lifting the amount of weight these athletes are doing.
I guess if I played golf I'd probably watch it. Understand.

Back