UFC 202 is competing with Olympics "Medal Day"

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There will be Finals and medals given in at least 17 different sports that day, including combat sports (boxing, wrestling, judo, and TKD). Its the day most gold medals will be given out in the Olympics. Both day and evening.

Bad day to have a PPV imo.

This is different from Boxing, because they will air on NBC following the basketball gold medal game the next day August 21. HUGE lead in. Now THATS how you use OIympics to your advantage.

Don't think many will watch the medal ceremony considering nobody is going to watch the actual olympics this year

I don't care much about Olympics tbh
Specially because Football there is mediocre with 2 or 3 stars max, and besides that I only watch Bolt and Phelps

Don't think many will watch the medal ceremony considering nobody is going to watch the actual olympics this year
Fast-Demo-2016-Aug-FRI.05.png

olympics is THE most boring event ever

There will be Finals and medals given in at least 17 different sports that day, including combat sports (boxing, wrestling, judo, and TKD). Its the day most gold medals will be given out in the Olympics. Both day and evening.

This is different from Boxing, because they will air on NBC following the basketball gold medal game the next day August 21. HUGE lead in. Now THATS how you use OIympics to your advantage.
Olympics are something you catch in between life on the web

I bet there are no left hand shots or Stockton slaps in the Olympics.

Dude the opening ceremony is always one of the most watched events of the year on television, the actual olympic sports don't get many viewers especially the combat sports.

I couldn't even find boxing on TV today they show table tennis and shit over that lmao. They just showed one bout on NBC Sports but it was an American and only that one fight.

Trust me the UFC will do way better ratings than any olympic combat sport today I would AV bet on it.

Not to many people who watch MMA watch the olympics imo.

The fuck is this Olympics?

The opening ratings for these games are almost half of the last ones, Boxing hasn't been good at promoting shit for years.

Dude the opening ceremony is always one of the most watched events of the year on television, the actual olympic sports don't get many viewers especially the combat sports.

I couldn't even find boxing on TV today they show table tennis and shit over that lmao. They just showed one bout on NBC Sports but it was an American and only that one fight.

Trust me the UFC will do way better ratings than any olympic combat sport today I would AV bet on it.
The weekday ratings obviously dont do as well because Olympics is an all-day event and occurs while people are at work, etc.

The boxing, wrestling, judo, etc are on NBCSN for now, because the popular sports are reserved for NBC primetime. For example they had womens soccer and now men's swimming competition right now.

The gold medal day is gonna be huge because its on a Saturday primetime.

The weekday ratings obviously dont do as well because Olympics is an all-day event and occurs while people are at work, etc.

The boxing, wrestling, judo, etc are on NBCSN for now, because the popular sports are reserved for NBC primetime. For example they had womens soccer and now men's swimming competition right now.

The gold medal day is gonna be huge because its on a Saturday primetime.
Dude I'm watching NBC Sports right now it's the US women's soccer match. Trust me I wish they were showing those sports. I watch a lot of the Olympics I'm just telling you it isn't that popular except for the NBC primetime coverage and select sports events.

I'll probably tune in for the Futbol finals, but that's about it. Will catch the wrestling highlights on youtube later.

Back