UFC 202 Embedded Episode 2

Nathan running like a gazelle.

That both fighters will be ready and the best man will truly win.

Whatever happens, we are all in for an amazing fight. That is pretty much guaranteed.

He's been talking himself into the fight for months now. "I slapped him around the entire first round" (not even a 10-8 round), "We got complacent with our training camp, we weren't training for a specific opponent' (literally talked shit about how everyone trains, said their training is inferior to his, said training with top guys shows weakness)

but now the cold hard reality is setting in. He fights full camp Nate in only a few days. And when he loses, what will be left of his smirking, taunting, smack talking...

The pressure is starting to mount. You can see it in his eyes. He looks like....a Gazelle.

Found Diaz' training partners 'logic' odd/funny.

"He's only a new guy. He still has those shiny tattoos" Alrighty.

Conor spent $300,000 for camp Nate works out for free with us normal's at 24 hr fitness and public park.

The things I took from this embedded:
  • Rumble is gonna give Glover his own KO face pic
  • Glover as a shitty garden but makes mad veggie juice
  • Cowboy is still a good ole boy and enjoys his life
  • Conor is trying to cram 2yrs of training into 5 months (won't work)
  • Nate looks focused & in damn GOOD shape
I really have no idea why Conor wasn't embracing this kind of training when he got his ass tapped by Duffy some years ago, now he's trying to stuff years of knowledge & skill into 5 months against a guy who as been putting in the time working a full fight game. Sorry Conor you can't work backwards no matter how hard you try you spent your time training to be flashy and not enough time in getting gritty; You will lose...

Back