UFC 202 Embedded Episode 2

I fucking love Glover man. Always seems chill and has fun in these embedded type videos.

Nate's bicep curling form is atrocious lol.

Edit: Fuck Jin just beat me to Glover comment.

Why does Conor keep mentioning Marcelo Garcia's name

Dude that isn't fucking Marcelo Garcia, that's like bragging about somebody being trained by Mike Tyson and mention Tyson's name every chance he got

If a guy needs to be introduced as "The guy who trained under Marcelo Garcia", he isnt that good'' ,sorry

If you wanted Marcelo Garcia, you shoulda paid for him!

Last edited:
I think Story gets the surprise victory against Cowboy. He's a big fan of body punching and I can see him hurting Cerrone to the body.

Did Conor's guy say Nate is a "straight jiu jitsu guy"? Like that's all he is?

I fucking love Glover man. Always seems chill and has fun in these embedded type videos.

Nate's bicep curling form is atrocious lol.

Edit: Fuck Jin just beat me to Glover comment.
Hahaha, we both thought the same thing.

I think Story gets the surprise victory against Cowboy. He's a big fan of body punching and I can see him hurting Cerrone to the body.
Sadly I think so too. Story is hard to put away, always comes forward and is probably much stronger than Cowboy. I see Story pushing Cowboy against the fence, scoring TDs here and there, pretty much controling the fight.

Hope I'm wrong since I like Cerrone and we see another head kick KO

Glad Rumble and Glover are getting some air time.

They should include Magny and Larkin.

Very good episode.

I watched Firas Zahabi's breakdown of the fight a day or two ago and he was saying that McGregor's offensive jiu jitsu is quite good but that his defensive jiu jitsu is not very good at all, almost like he hadn't been put in those bad positions often enough because the younger fighters at his gym weren't good enough or willing enough to put him in those positions often enough.

That doesn't look like it has changed even with the supposedly world-class partners he's brought in. Of course this is a heavily edited glimpse into his training but it definitely heartened me. I have high hopes that we'll see some more McTaps on Saturday.

What can the armchair psychologists see?

That conor spent $300,000 on his camp and glover appears to have spent $300.

It is very hard to root against Glover. Seems very happy with his life.

smiled when conor went for the rolling omoplata, yeah ok guy, im sure that's a staple of your mma game now.

Back