UFC 202: Conor McGregor Rips John Cena, Other WWE 'Dweebs'

My thoughts still haven't changed about conor.. He is always going to be a douche. Great fighter, even better douche

Conor is setting up to not only be a multi-weight champion, but a multi-sport champion. He'll take John Cena's head clean off with the Irish Lariat.

idk how to post links and what not but he's been using wrasslers to keep his name out there because his fan base is fickle and leaving him. He needs wwe fans to keep his wwe shtick alive. Most recently he attacked John Cena and called him mr failed Olympian. Conor is losing it.

I've had 0 fucking sleep because I was drinking all night so after this post I'm gonna hit the bed and probably regret this by the time I wake up or be waste landed.

Oh it's true McGoober fans

Those guys are bums. He's just saying it as it is.

yes,its an absolutley brilliant move.

Take all the people who love brock,and get them talking about you instead,now that brocks out of the picture.

Journalists ask him a question, he answers, he's never brought them up.

lol. Like he needs it.

I see some Mcgregor fans here and there. They just can't say much right now. And they are probably nervous as hell because it's about to go down in a week.

Ronda fans just straight up bailed on her right away lmao

I see Mcgregor fans here and there. They just can't say much right now. And they are probably nervous as hell because it's about to go down in a week

Fuck it man,win or lose i love to watch the guy fight,he has an awesome unique style,hes not gonna be in boring fights.

Conor using WWE to stay alive?

After the rematch at 202, he won't be.

MacGregor calling Cena a failure in any way is just pathetic. When that little fuck has done 5% of what Cena has for the Make A Wish foundation, he might gain some damn perspective.

I think professional wrestlers would shut up after CM punk gets annihilated in the first round. Right now they associate themselves with Brock who is legit because of his background.

Alcohol is poison your post proves it.

I heard that Cena has made like a million sick kids dreams come true. Officially making him "Not a Prick"....Why rag on a guy who helps sick kids? Conor's the prick here.
Yeah, pretty sure he's the all time record holder for Make a Wish. Cena is a straight boss. Guy learned Mandarin cause WWE was gonna break into China.

Back