UFC 202: Conor McGregor Rips John Cena, Other WWE 'Dweebs'

The Mcmahons are dons and legends? Already polishing Vince's shaft...

Here comes nates fan boys to trash conor for saying bad things, which is, btw, made up of 90% post-ufc 196 fans.

Thank God we have tough guys like you around to scare them off. Their like flies on shit,,,some of them.

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

That... is a man-purse.

Conor looks like Cena's mini me there. Cena has shit out things bigger than Conor.
It sounds like you're insulting conor but doesn't that make the fact that conor would kick his ass even more embarrassing?

It sounds like you're insulting conor but doesn't that make the fact that conor would kick his ass even more embarrassing?

Not really. Conor is so sensitive about his size and even wears lifts sometimes. Cena knows he is not a trained fighter, he is a power lifter and a performer. Although "under the right circumstances" Cena would probably kill him. THat might include if they fought in an elevator. which does not happen all that often. There is no circumstance where COnor would not feel tiny next to John though.

I wouldnt wear those glasses if you gave em to me. But then again I couldnt afford em either. Conor is very confident and controlled in this interview. I feel he will win within 2 rounds Its all about energy efficiency. I hope he is right because I would love to see him win.

Does Conor actually need glasses or is that just a terrible fashion statement?

Thank God we have tough guys like you around to scare them off. Their like flies on shit,,,some of them.

Awwww, you got offended judging by the fact that you called me a "tough guy". Guess that tells us you are one of these nate diaz bandwagon fairweather fans that only started towing the line for him after he beat conor.

Awwww, you got offended judging by the fact that you called me a "tough guy". Guess that tells us you are one of these nate diaz bandwagon fairweather fans that only started towing the line for him after he beat conor.

Huh?

Did he really call Cena big and fat? Has he actually seen the guy? haha. The guy is jacked as hell. Not sure what age has to do with it. He's making a living, entertaining people. many kids. It's a job.

I heard that Cena has made like a million sick kids dreams come true. Officially making him "Not a Prick"....Why rag on a guy who helps sick kids? Conor's the prick here.

He wants to join WWE in future. I see the pathetic angle he is playing

Back