UFC 202: Conor McGregor Rips John Cena, Other WWE 'Dweebs'

He wants to join WWE in future. I see the pathetic angle he is playing

Yup. Trying to copy Mayweather. All Conor does is copy his betters. Even his trash talk doesn't hold a candle to Sonnen but he tries.

Just breathing the air over there gets you a USADA suspension:

tumblr_o0hnjxifhh1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Yup. Trying to copy Mayweather. All Conor does is copy his betters. Even his trash talk doesn't hold a candle to Sonnen but he tries.
Exactly.

I heard that Cena has made like a million sick kids dreams come true. Officially making him "Not a Prick"....Why rag on a guy who helps sick kids? Conor's the prick here.

Because wwe told him too. Not at free will

Yeah, pretty sure he's the all time record holder for Make a Wish. Cena is a straight boss.

Came in here to say this.

I've never watched professional wrestling and honestly - no disrespect to WWE fans - I can't get my head around it. I think its the sort of thing you have to grow up watching to understand as an adult.

I didn't know who Brock Lesnar was until he started in MMA, and the only reason I know John Cena is he literally holds the record for 'most wishes granted' for the Make A Wish Foundation.

That guy is a spectacular human being.

Last edited:
Cena would totally crush Conor.

DON'T think he has the right to call anyone else a dweeb considering how fruity he dresses himself.

Even WWE fans think John Cena is a clown.

McGOAT with a perfect analysis as always

Did I hear it right at the end of the video? Conor called Cena fat?

John Cena, while not a fighter, is a big and powerful dude. I wouldn't want to mess with him.

Still, it's pretty funny watching Conor trashtalk the WWE guys.

Came in here to say this.

I've never watched professional wrestling and honestly - no disrespect to WWE fans - I honestly can't get my head around it. I think its the sort of thing you have to grow up watching to understand as an adult.

I didn't know who Brock Lesnar was until he started in MMA, and the only reason I know John Cena is he literally holds the record for 'most wishes granted' for the Make A Wish Foundation.

That guy is a spectacular human being.
You know that someone will rip into John Cena's Make a wish record saying he only does it for the publicity or some shit like that .
I'm Glad you can see someone achievement and even if you don't like them have respect for them more people should just be like this rather then rip down another mans accomplishments

Why does Conor go out of his way to talk crap about someone that is of no relevance to his life?

Here comes nates fan boys to trash conor for saying bad things, which is, btw, made up of 90% post-ufc 196 fans.
When a fighter comes back to beat a favored and loudmouthed opponent it will gain him fans. Of course this will happen. How does a fighter normally get a fan base?

Back