UFC 200 only sold 80% of the seats

idgas.gif

Smells like Butt Hertz

LOL I make almost 6 figures boy.

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Most of you guys wouldnt survive here in NYC with your current salaries
Only Manhattan is over priced. New York is lame. My house would be worth a couple mil in Manhattan in the form of a stinky condo . But if you like that ridiculous population, good for you.

I was there and the crowd was terrible.

Also, live in NYC and not spoiled. Just hard work and do very well for myself. Leaving for 202 in a few weeks

Ticket prices were ridiculous for that event

Vegas ppv's in general are always higher priced regardless that it was 200. I paid $1,300 for my seat at 200 and for 202 while that same section has cost me $250 in New Jersey and Boston

$!00k a year cant even afford you a studio in the city.

That's terrible and I guess why people drive in to work from NJ.

Two floor Tickets (Row G) @ UFC 200.

AAErByaETGuGQi43Drv9EkGoCz5PLU.png

I was in Vegas for 200 because of Fight Week. Cheap seats dropped from $600+ to ~$250 in the last week

Vegas ppv's in general are always higher priced regardless that it was 200. I paid $1,300 for my seat at 200 and for 202 while that same section has cost me $250 in New Jersey and Boston

You guys are posting prices from resellers and then saying they were overpriced...that's exactly what resellers/brokers/scalpers do to make a profit.

Face value tickets were $205-$1255 like I posted earlier if you just bought them through Ticketmaster. If you don't believe me, check your actual ticket stub and see what the price was listed on there.

You all complaining about price of living in the States...LOL

Try living in Vancouver and then get back to me

That's terrible and I guess why people drive in to work from NJ.

You guys are posting prices from resellers and then saying they were overpriced...that's exactly what resellers/brokers/scalpers do to make a profit.

Face value tickets were $205-$1255 like I posted earlier if you just bought them through Ticketmaster. If you don't believe me, check your actual ticket stub and see what the price was listed on there.

I dont buy off resellers, I only buy off ticketmaster. I dont mess with resellers unless it's me reselling

The other guy paid reseller prices. My exact price for two tickets was $2635 for UFC 200 lower level tickets

I'm sitting in the same section for 202 and bought off ticketmaster. Paying $2,646 for two seats

I dont buy off resellers, I only buy off ticketmaster. I dont mess with resellers unless it's me reselling

The other guy paid reseller prices. My exact price for two tickets was $2635 for UFC 200 lower level tickets

I'm sitting in the same section for 202 and bought off ticketmaster. Paying $2,646 for two seats

Well, the face value price doesn't add in the extra ticketmaster fees. Were those front row or close to it? And what cards did you go to in NJ and Boston (ie: was it also a PPV or a Fight Night card)? It's not just the row of the section either..."50 yard" seats cost more than the same row in the same level but in the corner (if that makes sense).

I find it hard to believe that comparable rows/seats were that far off in price between LV and NJ/Bos if they were all PPV cards. Sure, it was 200 and I could see it being double but not over 5x the price.

I'm guessing you went to Dillashaw vs Cruz:

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/ticket...ight-night-81-250-gets-you-cageside-in-boston

Well, the face value price doesn't add in the extra ticketmaster fees. Were those front row or close to it? And what cards did you go to in NJ and Boston (ie: was it also a PPV or a Fight Night card)? It's not just the row of the section either..."50 yard" seats cost more than the same row in the same level but in the corner (if that makes sense).

I find it hard to believe that comparable rows/seats were that far off in price between LV and NJ/Bos if they were all PPV cards. Sure, it was 200 and I could see it being double but not over 5x the price.

I'm guessing you went to Dillashaw vs Cruz:

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/ticket...ight-night-81-250-gets-you-cageside-in-boston

I've went to basically every east coast event there is since like UFC 111. I always sit dead center anywhere from 5 to 20 rows up from either behind media or behind Dana's seats. Which is always the highest priced ticket unfortunately. I just hate floor because I cant see shit.

I'm looking at my UFC 159: Jones vs Sonnen ticket which was in Jersey and the price was $353 for the exact same comparable section i'm sitting at for 202 and sat for 200, 189, 194, 196, etc.

UFC 172 in baltimore = $353.00

UFC Fight Night: Rumble vs Bader - $190.00

Dillashaw vs Cruz was $254.00

UFC 194 - $1,253

Vegas is ridiculous over other states for ppv cards, it could also be Conor cards but I remember Jones vs Cormier which ended up being Jones vs OSP being $850

Ufc 98 i sat front row and paid 1300 a ticket. Seattle card i was front row and paid 380 lol

Ufc 98 i sat front row and paid 1300 a ticket. Seattle card i was front row and paid 380 lol

Lol that's what I'm saying, if it's a ppv, prices are ridiculous

I was front row at namajunas vs vanzant and third row for Mendes vs Edgar, those were cheap strictly because the Conor vs Aldo ppv was priced ridiculously

Only time Vegas is cheap is non ppv. Im sure the first New York card will be the closest to Vegas ppv prices

I've went to basically every east coast event there is since like UFC 111. I always sit dead center anywhere from 5 to 20 rows up from either behind media or behind Dana's seats. Which is always the highest priced ticket unfortunately. I just hate floor because I cant see shit.

I'm looking at my UFC 159: Jones vs Sonnen ticket which was in Jersey and the price was $353 for the exact same comparable section i'm sitting at for 202 and sat for 200, 189, 194, 196, etc.

UFC 172 in baltimore = $353.00

UFC Fight Night: Rumble vs Bader - $190.00

Dillashaw vs Cruz was $254.00

UFC 194 - $1,253

Vegas is ridiculous over other states for ppv cards, it could also be Conor cards but I remember Jones vs Cormier which ended up being Jones vs OSP being $850

Oh, for sure Vegas cards are higher. I've never been to a non-PPV card but I'm sure they're not priced the same as PPVs.

I went to 178, which was supposed to be JBJ vs Gus II, then JBJ vs Cormier.

Ended up being DJ vs Cariaso...imagine if you paid for good seats to that card lol!

199 front row in LA was like $500 each...arguable a better card than 200 in hindsight.

Oh, for sure Vegas cards are higher. I've never been to a non-PPV card but I'm sure they're not priced the same as PPVs.

I went to 178, which was supposed to be JBJ vs Gus II, then JBJ vs Cormier.

Ended up being DJ vs Cariaso...imagine if you paid for good seats to that card lol!

199 front row in LA was like $500 each...arguable a better card than 200 in hindsight.

yeah, i guess thats where we got mixed up. I just meant vegas ppvs in general were higher than everywhere else. I actually enjoyed 178, didnt pay to see it live though lol but I get what youre saying. Knock on wood, I havent had any real huge disappointment card changes, I mean the Conor vs Aldo and Conor vs Dos Anjos cards still turned out to be entertaining.

I regret not going to 199 now in hindsight lol. I was contemplating it but I had just went to 196 and knew I was going to 200. So I said forget 199. Oh well lol, just fortunate and glad I can afford to be going to these damn things

Back