UFC 200 only sold 80% of the seats

You gotta follow dana on twitter

He is always giving away free tickets

For realsies?

That might actually make it worth getting Twitter. I guess I could just ignore it most of the time.

LOL I make almost 6 figures boy.

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Most of you guys wouldnt survive here in NYC with your current salaries

Yup, not rich.

Eat your heart out TS. ;)

xXQloD1zpsB3h7zDIjhfv2F1NE68ui.png

Last edited:
The new T-mobile arena is has rounghly a 17% larger capacity that the MGM Grand Garden Arena.... They would have sold out anywhere else in Vegas

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Probably not...I guess I'm lucky to live in a beach city in LA instead.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't pay for my ticket to 200 either.

Lol at giving away 3k tickets for UFC 200. So much for biggest card evar, casuals just don't care.

Btw...almost making 6 figures doesn't qualify you as "rich" in the US, NYC or not.

That's because the nosebleed seats were $700. I looked into tix for my girl and I and was like fuck that, I'll do something better w that money.

News flash.. no UFC event sells 100% of the tickets, yes yes yes whatever nonsense you read online is false. I personally been to UFC events that were "sold out" but I can assure you when you are actually there you can see plenty of empty seats.

But they had a pretty good gate, which means overcharged the good seats and all the rich spoiled kids payed for it.

Wow, the first Strikeforce had 18,000. But I'm sure 200 ticket prices were astronomical.

They give out thousand+ tickets to partners and sponsors too.

Last edited:
Back