UFC 200 only sold 80% of the seats

News flash.. no UFC event sells 100% of the tickets, yes yes yes whatever nonsense you read online is false. I personally been to UFC events that were "sold out" but I can assure you when you are actually there you can see plenty of empty seats.
What about Conor vs Nate 1?

Anyone know the numbers?

Probably not...I guess I'm lucky to live in a beach city in LA instead.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't pay for my ticket to 200 either.
$!00k a year cant even afford you a studio in the city.

Ticket prices were ridiculous for that event

Ticket prices were ridiculous for that event

Two floor Tickets (Row G) @ UFC 200.

AAErByaETGuGQi43Drv9EkGoCz5PLU.png

LOL I make almost 6 figures boy.

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

Most of you guys wouldnt survive here in NYC with your current salaries

Bro the $15 an hour I make at Arby's has gotten me quite far in life so why don't you stfu

I was in Vegas for 200 because of Fight Week. Cheap seats dropped from $600+ to ~$250 in the last week

That shit will get you nowhere in NYC. Its why Im living with my parents for now.

you make 6 figures and live with your grandma. Fascinating.

It was weird, that card was stacked (though many fights fell through), but I wasn't really excited for the card. I had that weird gut feeling it was going to be disappointing and it kinda was entertainment wise.

Lol..it's Vegas dude..every event has an allocated amount of comps

why say "almost 6 figures"

just say how much. Don't try to inflate your income dude. It is very douchey.

Lol..it's Vegas dude..every event has an allocated amount of comps

This...

I watch Cain vs JDS 2 at just above the floor.

I can over hear the people that didn't know wtf they were talking about.

But they had a pretty good gate, which means overcharged the good seats and all the rich spoiled kids payed for it.

They usually comp that many tickets. Snoop Dogg, Shaq and Marky Mark aren't paying sh!t for tickets.

I still haven't even watched the card. The only fight of consequence on the main card was Aldo-Edgar..and i guess Tate-Nunes for anybody who gave a fuck. I know Cain-Browne but Cain had already made his name long before predictably thrashing Browne. You had Anderson Silva in a stylistic mismatch. You had Mark Hunt in a stylistic mismatch. So the fact that you had DC, Spider, Brock, and Hunt on one main card was completely wasted by terrible matchmaking. UFC 200 was merely UFC on Ice. Just a bunch of names doing laps and from many reviews, mainly boring the fuck out of people

UFC 200 didn't start that way. Clearly Conor and Jones ruined it but UFC 200 was a dud quality wise compared to UFC 100.

I have 2 seats. I am looking forward to some good fights.

If it had Conor, or Ronda, or even GSP would have been 180%

UFC 200: No Conor, No Ronda, No GSP, No Jones, No MM, BUUUT we got Bork and a mismatch with Silva.

It should have been UFC 200: Superfight of the century: Daniel Cormier vs Jon Fitch non title catchweight bout: UNLIMITED ROUNDS

Back