UFC 197: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier II at MGM (April 23rd) (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
ngsblzy-gif.3965
They took my title and poll. :D

I respect the hell out of DC, but Jones takes this.

I think we see a totally different fight from Cormier this time around. I don't know if it will be enough but I'm rooting for him.

Well, the early poll results seem intact.

I voted DC because... I want JBJ to lose. That's pretty much it.

I said it before- DC was keeping the belt warm for Jones. Jones will beat him again.

After the gus and rumble fights i got DC in later rounds

Jones stops him this time.

It will be less competitive than the first fight where Jones took his foot off the pedal once he realized he was in no real danger with DC. He fought relatively conservatively with a marginal but comfortable lead.

This time he takes a few risks to get the stoppage.

Bones knows whose belt it is...

voted for DC because I want him to win

Jones is p4p #1

Will only cheer for Jones if he comes full Heel.

I fell bad for DC. He didn't have Cain for his last training camp against Jones, and it appears that he wont have him for this training camp either. Looks like it will be a repeat of the last fight.

Jon Jones wins the fight, takes the belt and drops it at Cormier's feet. He grabs the mic from Joe Rogan's troll-like hands, snorts a line of coke he had hidden in a baggy in his cup and says "Keep the belt fatty, I don't even want it anymore."

He announces the move up to heavyweight and gets immediate title shot against Werdum while DC commits seppuku with a sharpened popeye's chicken drumstick bone.

Back