UFC 197: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier II at MGM (April 23rd) (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Finally. Finally Jones will get his belt back.

Jones again. I really want to see him vs Rumble. Styles make fights and Cormier was the worst possible matchup for Rumble. He has a better chance against Jones.

Calling it now. Something happens again and the flyweight fight ends up headlining LOL.

3r0mfl.jpg

I have to admit, it feels weird to see Jones without a belt on posters lol
CalWu5wUMAEjhh3.jpg:large

Jones by destruction.

Can't wait for Bones to get his belt back then fight Rumble. Way more interested in that fight.

I really do not see how anyone expects a different outcome than the last fight.

Jones is in DC's head. Every fighter has their kryptonite and Jones is just that for DC. Not only that but I expect Jones to have a HUGE chip on his shoulder. Thats his belt and hes hungry and he wants to show the world hes still the best. And he is the P4P best in the world right now.

Only difference in this fight is DC is going to get finished for the first time in his career.

He'll feel even bigger after his uber powerlifting gains.

RIP DC. Many tears will be had.

xzfpp.jpg

I like DC but I'm picking Jones. I'm pretty interested in that Rumble vs Jones fight. I'd like to see that the most out of all the possible 205 fights.

I'm thinking Jones comes back and makes a statement. I think he gets through DC in dominant fashion then moves on to Rumble which is a much better fight.

Back