UFC 197: Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier II at MGM (April 23rd) (Poll)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Can't wait to see Cormier cry in the post fight press conference (again) >>>

The clock can officially begin on the end of Cormier's title reign.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Who do you got?

(C) Daniel Cormier:
CORMIER_DANIEL.png

#1 Jon Jones:

JONES_JON.png

Also, Demetrious Johnson will face Henry Cejudo for the FlW belt.
Why the fuck would they put Johnson on the card before it, guy is gonna put everyone to sleep in a drawn out 5 round snoozer!

The moment DC steps into the cage he will already have lost. When he sees menacing thirsty Jones on the other side of the cage he'll get into a submissive loser mode, he'll start doubting himself and thinking how he doesn't deserve the belt, his body will paralyze and he won't be able to do sh1t besides watching how the history repeats itself. And he'll cry. Cry a lot. And retire.

The moment DC steps into the cage he will already have lost. When he sees menacing thirsty Jones on the other side of the cage he'll get into a submissive loser mode, he'll start doubting himself and thinking how he doesn't deserve the belt, his body will paralyze and he won't be able to do sh1t besides watching how the history repeats itself. And he'll cry. Cry a lot. And retire.
I agree with all of this. It would shock me if anyhting else happened.

Is this real life?

I mean, comparing both, YES Jones has more tools in his skill set, sure. But some guys in this thread acting like he is god's force walking in human shape.
"Took his foot off the gas pedal in the first fight when he realised he wasn't in real danger" Are we even watching the same kind of sport?

I think Jones wins a decision!

If Rumble can't ko DC, it's not likely (of course still possible BECAUSE it's a fight) that Jones, who never put somebodys lights out with one shot, can do it "easily".

I am not against supporting your fav fighter, but it's almost ridiculous how DC gets the bum treatment.
The guy lost against Jones, but it wasn't a squash match at all.

I'm in for Jones as the P4P #1, don't get me wrong, but some guys acting like he could fight drunk with both hands on his back and no kicking allowed and still beat DC in a humiliating way

Is this real life?

I mean, comparing both, YES Jones has more tools in his skill set, sure. But some guys in this thread acting like he is god's force walking in human shape.
"Took his foot off the gas pedal in the first fight when he realised he wasn't in real danger" Are we even watching the same kind of sport?

I think Jones wins a decision!

If Rumble can't ko DC, it's not likely (of course still possible BECAUSE it's a fight) that Jones, who never put somebodys lights out with one shot, can do it "easily".

I am not against supporting your fav fighter, but it's almost ridiculous how DC gets the bum treatment.
The guy lost against Jones, but it wasn't a squash match at all.

I'm in for Jones as the P4P #1, don't get me wrong, but some guys acting like he could fight drunk with both hands on his back and no kicking allowed and still beat DC in a humiliating way

But what about ring rust for Jones, he fought last January 3, 2015 ?

Jones equals GSP/Fedor with a win against Cormier. A finish might well cement complete GOATism.

Back