UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya all predicted that Conor would smash Diaz 2 times, shall we bump these threads too?

And no need to get all excited for a flukish 10 seconds TKO, over a much smaller opponent...

RF

Dana White

505901350.jpg

It's the bump squad again resurrecting their vintage material in time for some self fellatio.

(Funny thread though)

I predict that Jose Aldo will knockout mcgregor and we would never hear the irishmans name again

lol, conor fans are going to be much butthurt tonight
take it to the bank

Aldo, second round, brutal KO.

Conor going dooooooooooown!

Conor looks shooked

Conor gonna get wrecked

His cheeks are sunken

Aldo will left hook Conor to Bolivia and then strangle him to the 51st shade of gray
the night hosay waldo fans dedicated their life to hate on Conor and become fans of all his opponents!

Where's that akusu guy? Or whatever his name was

Had a Conor avatar... Posted a lot
Now he's gone

Jose Aldo Reviews Stunning Loss to Conor Five Years Later

“We never expect to lose — and lose like that,” Jose Aldo said. “As long as we’re fighting, losing is a possibility, but I was so confident in my head going into this fight.

"
I’m super well-prepared, I thought, "I can’t see how this guy wins.

"For everything that was said and everything that was going on, my team and I were positive that we would get there and defeat him. And that’s not what happened.

"[I reached out to Cyborg for advice on how to] get my chin strong, [because I thought]
I have to train this aspect, because the guy landed one punch and I went down. I have a bad chin.”

- Cyborg’s YouTube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back