UFC 194: Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor PBP (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the 13 second KO, my friend immediately screamed that the fix was in. Conor haters will grasp at anything to remain in denial. It's called cognitive dissonance.

Congrats to McGregor.
I love you like my bitch.

Had to bump this thread. Love all the people saying they'll never come back. LMAO.

pkdZbVk.jpg

backtrack city

Lol what is your obsession with going through my post history all day today? I can't even begin to fathom where your deep rooted issues begin at :confused:

I wrote that prior to the fight giving Conor props for looking in great shape.

Still Salty because you got called out on your thread practically guaranteeing TJ would beat El Domin8or?

Either way knock yourself out, I can give you my Twitter and Instagram if you want to subscribe to them too lol

I...I just...what...

Like you see that and think "How is that not fixed?" but it obviously wasn't like...what the fuck just happened?

I'm convinced this was fixed. No fucking way it could've been legit. Otherwise Conor would've been knocking guys out within 30 seconds left and right.

Fixed fight IMO. Big John trying to help Conor there! I bet he put his money on a first round KO for Conor.

so how many champs went out that easy .. fake shit

That shit looked rigged as fuck.

He could've at least rigged the fight to make it less obvious it was rigged. Have them go a minute at least before Aldo takes his dive.

And that's how you know there will be a rematch.

Conor haters ladies and gentlemen

rather be a hater then a nut hugggggerrrr lol
So who is right . At least I saw thru McNut . Never was impressed by his shenaingans lol

Suprise suprise motherfuckas.
The king is back!

Doubt me now.

rather be a hater then a nut hugggggerrrr lol
So who is right . At least I saw thru McNut . Never was impressed by his shenaingans lol

He's had 9 UFC fights only lost 1 of them. Is that worth it to be a hater? Being wrong 8 times just for that 1?

Conor nuthuggers won and his haters lost the day he knocked out the FW GOAT in 13 seconds. Years of hate and downplaying his skills silenced in an instant. Lol anything he accomplishes beyond that is just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back