UFC 187 Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor odds released

ROYALflush

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
5/23 Las Vegas, NV

+125 Conor McGregor
-165 Jose Aldo

Ok guys, I feel big money to be made in this fight on either fighter since the odds are close.

Will McGregor complete his hype train and claim his UFC gold to join Weidman and Dillashaw's group of murdering brazilian champs?

Or will this loud mouth get picked apart like Cormier did against Jones after all that talk about "taking him down"...

Doesn't matter to me who takes the W and who goes to sleep,

All I care about is the lettus.

I'll be betting heavy on this fight about a week to a couple days before it starts.

Who u got??

How do you make "BIG MONEY" when the odds are close?

You bet a lot on a guy who's what, 60/40 odds? Yeah.... uh no.

If I were a frequent online gambler I'd look for a site with close to even odds & bet the house on Aldo.

Smart money is on Aldo.

Defensively inept power punchers usually get exposed when fighting their more technically sound counterparts. And the more technically sound fighter happens to be the #1 P4P fighter.

This happens all the time in combat sports.

lines will change drastically I feel
wait til the hype machine gets going I ll put a bit down on Aldo much later

Wrong, it should be Conor - 10000 Aldo + 10000

Connor should be a 2-1 underdog, I'd put money on Aldo if I wasn't really rooting for Connor.

Really surprised if Aldo isn't a heavier favorite.

Wouldn't bet on this fight though. Conor's got that magic.

Sounds about right. This is going to be a very competitive fight on both ends. It's difficult for me to see this being one-sided by either fighter.

How do you make "BIG MONEY" when the odds are close?

You bet a lot on a guy who's what, 60/40 odds? Yeah.... uh no.

so betting on a 10 to 1 underdog like Siver against McGregor is usually a smart bet? Lol... of course when you do hit on a bet like that it pays but who's gonna bet that?

Same thing as playing the lottery or slot machines... little bets that amount to big pays but extremely very unlikely or one big bet in blackjack or roulette (like Aldo vs McGregor) which has close to 50/50 odds.

were Jones/DC odds this close?

I really don't see this being close.

Unless Conor blows out I'll wait for the exotics.

A $20 bet on a Conor 2nd Rd TKO will hopefully pay roughly similar to a $100 outlay on a Conor win.

Hoping Aldo becomes a big favorite so I can make muchos dineros on Conor.

At those odds i think their will be a big swing towards Aldo before fight time

Was hoping to put a G on Conor @ 3/1, shame Aldo fans are so f'n poor.

Connor should be a 2-1 underdog, I'd put money on Aldo if I wasn't really rooting for Connor.

That is exactly why you should put money on Aldo!

This happens sometimes to me, and it is a win win.

If Connor wins you are happy for fight, if not, you are happy for the money.

Back