UFC 157 Poster with Hendo and Machida!

Ok Rousey and Liz headlining i can get because its a championship fight and we cant be bias.

However Hendo vs Machida being only 3 rounds is a crime against humanity

so why is it fine for the UFC to give belts to Aldo and Cruz but not Ronda?

Never said it was fine, at the time I felt like they should have had a fight in the UFC before Dana gave them belts.

as a consumer, you can make your voice heard with you money. If you don't agree with it, then I suggest don't buy the card. Make your voice heard.
Personally if it was the other way around, and Ronda/Liz got put on the back burner for a non-title fight, I wouldn't buy it out of principle because I believe it's wrong.

Never said it was fine, at the time I felt like they should have had a fight in the UFC before Dana gave them belts.

would you agree that there are way more people complaining about Ronda being given the belt than people who complained about Aldo/Cruz?

This shit is ridiculous. Machida/Hendo should headline instead.

QFTMFT!!

What a bunch of garbage having a legend like Hendo standing behind Dana's crush and some random chick.

I always try to get my friends to come to the bars to watch cards, but screw this shit.

Looks like Urijah made it on the poster after all.

would you agree that there are way more people complaining about Ronda being given the belt than people who complained about Aldo/Cruz?

Of course, her being a female with a big mouth has a lot to do with it too I'm sure.

only kind of posters i like involve Nick Diaz's big looming head

THIS POSTER IS A FAIL

Machida/Hendo won't be a 5 round headliner because of Ronda Rousey and a woman nobody cares to watch. Figures.

Still an idiot move to make the chicks the main event.

I'm all for women's mma but not over Hendo/Machida

Of course, her being a female with a big mouth has a lot to do with it too I'm sure.

people might not like her, but what is right is still right.
My favorite female fighters aren't even getting to fight in the UFC because they are too small to really compete at 135, but it is what it is. Regardless of Dana's reasoning behind his decision to just promote 135lbs, you still have to give them equal treatment for competing.

Would people have an issue with Dodson/Mighty Mouse being a headliner over Hendo/Machida?

16hkom1.png

Wooo

Gheeyy..

people might not like her, but what is right is still right.
My favorite female fighters aren't even getting to fight in the UFC because they are too small to really compete at 135, but it is what it is. Regardless of Dana's reasoning behind his decision to just promote 135lbs, you still have to give them equal treatment for competing.

Let's agree to disagree on this one.....

Back