UFC 157 Poster with Hendo and Machida!

Machida and Hendo on the background just seems wrong
they dont sell ppvs,more people would talk about ronda than them even if they were headlining

you don't think it would look sexist if they did that. Plus Dana made it clear when he brought in the lighter weights that the champions would ALWAYS headline unless there was another championship fight at a higher weight class.

No, I don't. Hendo/Machida are the bigger names, plus that fight could actually deliver, unlike Ronda/Liz that will end in a 1st round armbar.

ronda vs liz should have co headlined to test the waters first, regardless of championship.

The poster would be better if Rousey and Liz were sitting on Hendo and Machida's shoulders.

16hkom1.png

Wooo

Rousey vs Faber with a wig...genius

No, I don't. Hendo/Machida are the bigger names, plus that fight could actually deliver, unlike Ronda/Liz that will end in a 1st round armbar.

How often do you buy an event just for the headliner. Don't you buy it for the entire main card. I'm convinced that a Ronda/Liz with Machida/Hendo card will sell more than a card headlined just by Machida/Hendo.

I wouldn't buy it without both of the fights and I'm quite sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

that was sort of funny the first time somebody said it, but Liz doesn't look that much like Faber.

What? No, seriously, Faber is fighting Menjivar at 157.

This shit is ridiculous. Machida/Hendo should headline instead.

Remind me again when a non-title fight had the main-event slot over a championship bout? Why would this event differ?
edit: idk what is up

How often do you buy an event just for the headliner. Don't you buy it for the entire main card. I'm convinced that a Ronda/Liz with Machida/Hendo card will sell more than a card headlined just by Machida/Hendo.

I wouldn't buy it without both of the fights and I'm quite sure a lot of fans feel the same way.

Of course I buy it for the entire card, but I just don't think they deserve to headline at this point. She hasn't even had one fight in the UFC yet and she's already given a belt. The card would sell more if it was headlined by Hendo/Machida IMO...

I would be Ok if that fight gets cancelled, I just don't like female MMA (unless Tate is fighting).

Ugh. Buying just for Henderson vs. Machida.

Of course I buy it for the entire card, but I just don't think they deserve to headline at this point. She hasn't even had one fight in the UFC yet and she's already given a belt. The card would sell more if it was headlined by Hendo/Machida IMO...

I would be Ok if that fight gets cancelled, I just don't like female MMA (unless Tate is fighting).

so why is it fine for the UFC to give belts to Aldo and Cruz but not Ronda?

Back