UFC 150 prelims

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just ordered UFC 150 on DVD,is it worth watching al, the prelims or were some terrible?we don't get all the prelims in the uk,and don't want to watch if some fights are terrible,thanks.

Dude I wish I could help but all I can remember is that AWFUL fight from Shields...lol

if memory serves, Camus won his debut vs Pague but instead of kickboxing him he took him down in an uneventful fight...if that helps

Some good prelims, the odd stale one, overall I preferred them to the PPV card!

Thanks guys,will probably watch them all,not looking forward to my man jimmy hettes loosing but shit happens,cheers!

ah yes I looked at wiki and yes them prelims were good.

-Lentz totally tooled Mitsuoka with GnP
-perez catched Stone pretty early and it was over
-Kuiper schooled Hamman to death, Hamman is a PRETTY tough guy, he stood there half rocked with a blown knee for long. Great kickboxing display by Kuiper

Thanks guys,will probably watch them all,not looking forward to my man jimmy hettes loosing but shit happens,cheers!

dont worry as it happened at UFC 152 not UFC 150

Prelims were pretty OK, AFAIR, nothing really memorable, but nothing terrible either.

Main event was a robbery

no that was NOT a close fight that could have gone either way, it was a clear cut Edgar victory. yes im mad

Hey guys I just bought the Avengers on DVD. Should I watch the entire thing or was the first half terrible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back