U.S. Spy Chiefs Think the World Is Pretty Much Going to Hell

Not true at all. We pay more for everything so other countries get them cheaper. Prime example: see pharmaceutical drugs. We are the backbone of the global economy aka Babylon the great.

"Development costs" is what the pharmaceutical companies say.

CCjuz9OWMAEyxSg.png:large

Not true at all. We pay more for everything so other countries get them cheaper. Prime example: see pharmaceutical drugs.

You say that as if you think the motives are altruistic.
You pay more for pharmaceuticals because it is easier for pharmaceutical companies to overcharge Americans than it is for them to overcharge the residents of nations whose governments protect them from inflated pharmaceutical prices.
That started changing last year, because that asshole who wanted to increase the price on (was it cancer medicine?) by, like, 500% drew attention to the problem.

You don't pay more so that others can pay less, you pay more because everyone else's government protects them from predatory pharmaceutical companies that want to overcharge them for medicine that could save their lives.
That's not a point in America's favour.

What else do you pay more for? You pay less for oil than the rest of us.

We are the backbone of the global economy aka Babylon the great.

A situation that you forced onto the rest of the world to protect yourselves by making your economy everyone's priority. A smart move, but a douchey one.
Again, not a point in the US' favour.

Not to mention, we educate the rest of the world. Our post graduate programs are bar none and many come here on visas to get their degrees.

This doesn't really equate to "educating the world".
Though, judging by the Oprah Winfrey school in South Africa, I think it would be best if Americans kept education on their own soil. Good intentions are nice and all, but they lead straight to hell when executed with ignorance or incompetence.

Now, not even getting into the wars and unrest that you guys spread, I think I can balance your "educating the world" out with some of the other horrible things you've brought us all:
  • Gangster rap culture
  • Third Wave Feminism
  • Bieber
  • Global prevalence of Hollywood (a cultural infection)

Last edited:
These guys sell fear to get funding and to cover their ass

Don't be a moron

If you had access to the information they did, you probably wouldn't see it as selling fear. There are real, credible threats against the United States and it's interests daily. There are things going on today that you and I will never know. Do you think that DELTA, SOG, DEVGRU sit around doing nothing all day?

I think it's a perspective thing more than a fear thing.

Every CIA/NSA/SOG high level official is going to lie to Congress. They are probably running programs that this very moment that are SAP and involve members of Congress.

So you are saying it is that status quo that the rule of law does not apply to all, and we have platinum citizens?

Are you also saying you have no issue with this?

This all blowback from right wing foreign policy.
"Development costs" is what the pharmaceutical companies say.

CCjuz9OWMAEyxSg.png:large

I saw a documentary on big pharma once and they basically covered their advertising and marketing numbers. Can't remember what the documentary was called though.

It was in the billions and in the states they spend much more than many other countries combined.

Are you telling me that powerful civilized countries brainwashing theyr societies into believe self destruction is'nt that bad, will ultimately bring to not nice things for said societies?

Lol, Muslims are not even close to being in America's league when it comes to stirring shit and spreading disorder.
Considering their resources, they're overachievers for sure, but America makes it look effortless.
They surpass the US in spreading disorder and shit stirring. They have been doing it longer than the US has been in exsistence.

Back