U.S. Spy Chiefs Think the World Is Pretty Much Going to Hell

As long as they keep the middle east in the Middle east, then all the troubles seem to be in the Middle East. Just cut it out with the migrants.

Is East and Southeast Asia having issues? Well, I guess China is flexing its muscles, but maybe we ought to align with the Chinese, and just tell all the smaller nations to just go along. I mean what is the worse that could happen? Most of those southeast asian nations are already ruled by the Bamboo Network.

Also, with Gaddafi gone, is China still in Libya or have they abandoned it altogether?

Africa is going to Africa. South America seems pretty stable. I am sure the situation in Venezuela will sort itself out.

FYI. Hillary was and is not President so anything she did as Secretary of State was for the United States of America and for the Security council, and security cabinet under the direction/orders of President Obama.
As SOS Hillary has a lot of power. She is under Obama but is not beholden to him.
Obama didn't want to go into Libya but the French, Brits, NeoCons , Hillary, McCain and the rest of the war party and their supporters in media pressured him to do so. Obama was accused of "leading from behind".
Getting rid of Ghaddafi was good but that is just 1 part of the problem, the allies should have made sure civil society took the reigns and not AQ and the Islamists. As it is the US is supporting a Libyan ex-general ; he has a home in Virgina not far from CIA hq.

Yes the MidEast is fubared right now , and we can thank the NeoCons for that. NeoCon had a plan from the get go to destablize many MidEast countries. Problem for them is that shit didn't go according to their plans. Instead of invading Iran , they scored an own goal and made Iran stronger.

None of this petty shit will matter when the sun solar flares and destroys all life on earth.

was the summary of the report that everything was going to plan? lol

FYI war room, if you click to the end of the C-SPAN video, you can watch a fun little exchange from Ron Wyden of Oregon grilling James clapper on the NSA spying on senate staffers.

Quite the fun watch.

I really don't like James clapper. I believe the man should be in jail for perjury.

I'd have to disagree, anything Hillary Clinton did as Secretary of State or what she will do as a potential "President" is taking orders from the Council on Foreign Relations or the CFR.

She is a Wolf in Sheeps clothing pretending to represent the United States of America for the greater good, but that is far from the truth, she is a deceiver of Nations and takes "DIRECT ORDERS" from the CFR. She is one of many trying to usher in this One World Government....(By Any Means Necessary.)

Don't believe me? ....Here is Hillary telling the Council herself:

Hillary Clinton admits who she gets her Orders from

It's interesting to see a Democrat admit taking overs from a Global Governing body......a Republican surely wouldn't listen to the CFR ...would he?

OH snap!! TRICKY DICKY about to take the Mic ladies and Gentlemen!

Dick Cheney admits being Director of the CFR

Democrats Vs. Republicans? ...lol...I'm telling you its a Divide and Conquer tactic straight out of Sun Tzu's Art of War.

We look no further then the 2004 Elections when Democrat John Kerry went up against Republican George Bush:

There's a pretty good documentary by woody harrelson of all people, it's called ethos... Pretty much had the same exact message. Pretty interesting.

Republican and democrats are the same but bicker over little things- for example Obama care? Romney would have proposed the something similar in Romney care.''

when you got some free time if you haven't already take a look at it..it's pretty interesting:

Last edited:
FYI war room, if you click to the end of the C-SPAN video, you can watch a fun little exchange from Ron Wyden of Oregon grilling James clapper on the NSA spying on senate staffers.

Quite the fun watch.

I really don't like James clapper. I believe the man should be in jail for perjury.

Every CIA/NSA/SOG high level official is going to lie to Congress. They are probably running programs that this very moment that are SAP and involve members of Congress.

What did Clapper say about Heads of State Intelligence that lie under oath to congress about all the crimes they oversaw against their own citizens?

Lol, Muslims are not even close to being in America's league when it comes to stirring shit and spreading disorder.
Considering their resources, they're overachievers for sure, but America makes it look effortless.

Lol, Muslims are not even close to being in America's league when it comes to stirring shit and spreading disorder.
Considering their resources, they're overachievers for sure, but America makes it look effortless.

But the value we provide to the world evens it out for us; can't say the same for Islam.

Not true at all. We pay more for everything so other countries get them cheaper. Prime example: see pharmaceutical drugs. We are the backbone of the global economy aka Babylon the great.

Not to mention, we educate the rest of the world. Our post graduate programs are bar none and many come here on visas to get their degrees.

Can we quit babysitting other countries?

The Republicans complain all the time about big government, but constantly babysitting other countries and holding their hands all the time doesn't seem like anything else but Big Government.

Tax dollars going to waste.
Conservative my ass!

9/11 was the initiator. ( The Inside Job)

Bush / Obama / Clintons / all the same - there is no Democrat vs. Republican that is just a form of divide and conquer. ...keep the people busy bickering amoungst themselves while behind the veil they dry the well.

9/11 was allowed for the destabilization of the Middle East, on a local front it allowed the Government to start picking away at the United States Constitution with The Patriot Act, NDAA, Ect. and instutitue their Police State:

Martial law declared after Boston Bombings:

After the U.S overthrew the Mullah Omar's Taliban they focused on regime change across the board ...their eyes were set on Iraq and Dick, Wolfi, Rummy and Jr. pitched their case for WMD's and the Al Quesadia Connection. it was a false premise.

These Global Elites all knowing the plans would have dinner together and laugh about it all while thousands of innocents were being killed across the World.

Bush Jr jokes about WMD's.

During this time we saw the fall of the Taliban and the destruction of Saddam Hussain and Iraq.

But that was just the infant stages of a Global Conspiracy .......

Soon Eygpt was on the radar and the overthrow of Mubarak:

During this time Henry Kissinger one of the Master Minds of this Global Takeover for a New World Order had this to say .....

*WARNING* Kissinger telling you what was about to happen back in 2011

What he is talking about is the plan to take out Syria, Iran, and even the final piece of the puzzle "Saudi Arabia" ...sure that seems a bit far fetched even today but it will soon come to pass, the Illuminati or CFR has gone all in ....there is no looking back....their push for the One World Order is in Full motion.

General Wesley Clark tells breaks it down:

We are still in the early phases, but when the lid comes off ....this World will see pain.

Only way to counter this is through Peace, Love and Non Violent resistance to the foreign entities occupying this physical realm.

The tin foil hat is getting a little tight apparently

Back