U.S. Spy Chiefs Think the World Is Pretty Much Going to Hell

second sight

We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"
@Silver
Reaction score
The state of the world speech, its worth reading, he touches on many different topics.

America’s top intelligence official, James Clapper, opened his testimony before Tuesday’s Senate Intelligence Committee’s worldwide threats hearing with what he called a “litany of doom”: nation-states crumbling, resource scarcity driving armed conflict, and the migrant crisis in Europe continuing. Oh, and Afghanistan is at serious risk of a political breakdown.

Indeed, Clapper and his fellow witnesses – the heads of the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Intelligence Agency – had scant good news to offer. From the latest on the San Bernardino terror attack to how your fridge will one day spy on you, these are the most interesting moments from a grim and at-times tense hearing on Capitol Hill Tuesday.

The Islamic State is going big in Libya

Outside of Syria and Iraq, the Islamic State’s “most developed” branch resides in Libya, Clapper said Tuesday. With fighters finding it increasingly difficult to travel to Syria, many are opting for Libya instead.

Since the 2011 intervention in Libya that ousted strongman Muammar Gaddaffi, the country has become a cauldron of warring militias with varying ideologies. Brennan warned the Islamic State affiliate, which already controls swaths of territory, is well-positioned to make further gains.

Clapper said conditions in Libya in some ways resemble Iraq and Syria before the Islamic State’s takeover there. Libya, Clapper said, is a mostly ungoverned space rich in oil, and the Islamic State’s immediate goal is to expand along the Mediterranean coast and gain additional territory. U.S. officials believe that the ISIS leadership in Syria has dispatched experienced battlefield commanders, as well as ordinary fighters, to Libya to take part in the war.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/09/u-s-spy-chiefs-think-the-world-is-pretty-much-going-to-hell/

well these guys make their funding goals by fear and doom reports.

however, its hard to argue against what they are saying.

everything is fine. this guy will be fired soon, which will prove everything is fine.

Libya looks like it is just as bad of a decision as Iraq today.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders gets called weak on foreign policy, because he understands having American boots on the ground ensures never ending perpetual war.

The people who are absolutely insane are those that refuse to accept the expert's playbook Clinton, Bush, and Obama followed for foreign policies have been an absolute utter disaster.

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders gets called weak on foreign policy, because he understands having American boots on the ground ensures never ending perpetual war.

The people who are absolutely insane are those that refuse to accept the expert's playbook Clinton, Bush, and Obama followed for foreign policies have been an absolute utter disaster.
This was the part that I was interested in, I've harped on this for some time now. Way before Benghazi Gaddafi begged for a chance to talk to the administration about a peaceful exit and transition into a new leadership for Libya and hillary refused to talk with him. He even predicted the outcome, so with that and the advantage of hind site as to what happened in Iraq, they still fucked this up. hillary's legacy is one fuck up after another.

There's no point trying to bring stability or democracy to that region. They have to reach that level of development on their own, even if that means we watch as they fall flat on their face for the next 500 years.

Trudeau will save us! Don't worry or someone like him. His ideology of play no games will bring stability :)

9/11 was the initiator. ( The Inside Job)

Bush / Obama / Clintons / all the same - there is no Democrat vs. Republican that is just a form of divide and conquer. ...keep the people busy bickering amoungst themselves while behind the veil they dry the well.

9/11 was allowed for the destabilization of the Middle East, on a local front it allowed the Government to start picking away at the United States Constitution with The Patriot Act, NDAA, Ect. and instutitue their Police State:

Martial law declared after Boston Bombings:

After the U.S overthrew the Mullah Omar's Taliban they focused on regime change across the board ...their eyes were set on Iraq and Dick, Wolfi, Rummy and Jr. pitched their case for WMD's and the Al Quesadia Connection. it was a false premise.

These Global Elites all knowing the plans would have dinner together and laugh about it all while thousands of innocents were being killed across the World.

Bush Jr jokes about WMD's.

During this time we saw the fall of the Taliban and the destruction of Saddam Hussain and Iraq.

But that was just the infant stages of a Global Conspiracy .......

Soon Eygpt was on the radar and the overthrow of Mubarak:

During this time Henry Kissinger one of the Master Minds of this Global Takeover for a New World Order had this to say .....

*WARNING* Kissinger telling you what was about to happen back in 2011

What he is talking about is the plan to take out Syria, Iran, and even the final piece of the puzzle "Saudi Arabia" ...sure that seems a bit far fetched even today but it will soon come to pass, the Illuminati or CFR has gone all in ....there is no looking back....their push for the One World Order is in Full motion.

General Wesley Clark tells breaks it down:

We are still in the early phases, but when the lid comes off ....this World will see pain.

Only way to counter this is through Peace, Love and Non Violent resistance to the foreign entities occupying this physical realm.

There's no point trying to bring stability or democracy to that region. They have to reach that level of development on their own, even if that means we watch as they fall flat on their face for the next 500 years.
as a result of whats taken place, the globe is being flooded with refugees. these actions are going to bring chaos to entire planet

The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth
Sweden has taken in far more refugees per capita than any country in Europe. But in doing so, it’s tearing itself apart.

http://foreignpolicy.com

as a result of whats taken place, the globe is being flooded with refugees. these actions are going to bring chaos to entire planet

The Death of the Most Generous Nation on Earth
Sweden has taken in far more refugees per capita than any country in Europe. But in doing so, it’s tearing itself apart.

http://foreignpolicy.com

I reckon the only reason the US got involved in all those retarded wars was because a lot of corporate fat cats would profit from it. These days it's mainstream knowledge the wars were retarded but I remember back then, people were totally buying into the war propaganda.

This was the part that I was interested in, I've harped on this for some time now. Way before Benghazi Gaddafi begged for a chance to talk to the administration about a peaceful exit and transition into a new leadership for Libya and hillary refused to talk with him. He even predicted the outcome, so with that and the advantage of hind site as to what happened in Iraq, they still fucked this up. hillary's legacy is one fuck up after another.

FYI. Hillary was and is not President so anything she did as Secretary of State was for the United States of America and for the Security council, and security cabinet under the direction/orders of President Obama.

9/11 was the initiator. ( The Inside Job)

Bush / Obama / Clintons / all the same - there is no Democrat vs. Republican that is just a form of divide and conquer. ...keep the people busy bickering amoungst themselves while behind the veil they dry the well.

Dude none of that stuff is true.

There were no boots on the ground worth mentioning in Libya yet you just cited it as another Iraq. Therefore, more Iraqs can be created in the future without the boots on the ground. So what's the point of bringing them up? Clearly "perpetual war" (Occupier buzz words) can exist without Western boots.

There were no boots on the ground worth mentioning in Libya yet you just cited it as another Iraq. Therefore, more Iraqs can be created in the future without the boots on the ground. So what's the point of bringing them up? Clearly "perpetual war" (Occupier buzz words) can exist without Western boots.

Really?

So you don't understand that we overthrew Saddam and Gadhafi?

Or how the US being the face of the fight against terrorism on the ground is what creates the perpetual war?

Rex, I find it hard to believe this is the first time you have been introduced to this idea.

FYI. Hillary was and is not President so anything she did as Secretary of State was for the United States of America and for the Security council, and security cabinet under the direction/orders of President Obama.
hillary's regime change policies as Secretary of State are well documented

I assumed he was talking about destabilization

Dude none of that stuff is true.

I'd have to disagree, anything Hillary Clinton did as Secretary of State or what she will do as a potential "President" is taking orders from the Council on Foreign Relations or the CFR.

She is a Wolf in Sheeps clothing pretending to represent the United States of America for the greater good, but that is far from the truth, she is a deceiver of Nations and takes "DIRECT ORDERS" from the CFR. She is one of many trying to usher in this One World Government....(By Any Means Necessary.)

Don't believe me? ....Here is Hillary telling the Council herself:

Hillary Clinton admits who she gets her Orders from

It's interesting to see a Democrat admit taking overs from a Global Governing body......a Republican surely wouldn't listen to the CFR ...would he?

OH snap!! TRICKY DICKY about to take the Mic ladies and Gentlemen!

Dick Cheney admits being Director of the CFR

Democrats Vs. Republicans? ...lol...I'm telling you its a Divide and Conquer tactic straight out of Sun Tzu's Art of War.

We look no further then the 2004 Elections when Democrat John Kerry went up against Republican George Bush:

Really?

So you don't understand that we overthrew Saddam and Gadhafi?

Or how the US being the face of the fight against terrorism on the ground is what creates the perpetual war?

Rex, I find it hard to believe this is the first time you have been introduced to this idea.

You said boots on the ground furthers perpetual war right after mentioning Libya. Libya did not require boots on the ground in order to be one more in the chain of "perpetual war." If you meant differently, clarify.

I'm sure Clapper said lot's of things, and one of them was," WE NEED MORE MONEY!!!!!".

You said boots on the ground furthers perpetual war right after mentioning Libya. Libya did not require boots on the ground in order to be one more in the chain of "perpetual war." If you meant differently, clarify.

I'm not sure if I follow how 2 different ideas following one another, somehow links them.

If I say:

Goats are cool.

Some people screw goats.

Does this equal:

It is cool for some people to screw goats.

??

Back