Law U.S. Diplomat's Wife Fled The U.K. After Fatal Collision, Claiming Diplomatic Immunity.

The cunt didn't even bother to show up in court and have the audacity to say this shit:

"I want to again extend my sincerest condolences to Harry Dunn's family and friends.

"My tragic mistake led to the loss of Harry, and I live with this regret every single day.

"There is not a day that goes by that Harry isn't on my mind, and I am deeply sorry for the pain that I have caused. It's for this reason that I have been so committed to a resolution to this case since 2019.

"I know there is nothing I can say to change what has happened.

"I only hope that the truth and a resolution to this case will bring a measure of comfort and peace.

"As always, I remain willing to meet and apologize to Harry's family directly if that would support their healing.

"Harry was a young man with his whole life ahead of him. I cannot imagine the loss, and I too deeply grieve for Harry and his family.

"I am grateful that I could express my profound remorse to the court and to Harry's friends and family.

"August 27, 2019 changed the lives of so many, and I pray for healing.

"I kindly ask the media for privacy."

https://news.sky.com/story/harry-du...sacoolas-statement-during-sentencing-12764229
What a crock of a pr scripted message.

So the Brit’s should employ the father in some meaningless government role. Have him fly to the US and accidentally meet the woman and claim diplomatic immunity. Would be justified and hilarious.

So the Brit’s should employ the father in some meaningless government role. Have him fly to the US and accidentally meet the woman and claim diplomatic immunity. Would be justified and hilarious.
If she had run over a Russian oligarch or FSB heads kid I think this would be quite likely. The father would become a diplomat to the US (maybe via Kazakhstan since Russia US relations aren't that great atm), find her address and then smear Novichok over her tampons or more likely car door handle or over the rear handle of her SUV to take out one of her children, a biblical eye for an eye.

But the British state are too pussy to do that or more likely in the pocket. That's why Putin feels completely at ease ordering assassinations of enemies on UK soil with impunity. I think it's 14 dead enemies of the Russian state on UK soil now in 19 years.

Last edited:
I smell a movie script

jPoM2pZ.jpg

The UK is considering extraditing an American driver who fled the country after a crash that left a British nurse unable to walk.

Mystery surrounds exactly who 22-year-old Issac Calderon really is after the victim of the crash was told by police that he had been visiting a British special forces base (SAS) near Hereford.

Elizabeth Donowho told Sky News that she was 'devastated' when Calderon, who is accused of causing injury by dangerous driving, failed to turn up to a hearing at Kidderminster Magistrates' Court on the 1st of December. A warrant was issued for his arrest.

In court Calderon's occupation was given as 'American soldier', according to the Hereford Times.

Ms Donowho - who is 56 and from Malvern in Worcestershire - broke both of her ankles in the collision and was also left with a fractured sternum and a broken bone in her hand. She was unable to walk for six weeks following the collision.

"It was later on that they confirmed [to me] that he has been working for the US intelligence services, I think they said secret services," she said.

5JogJbB.jpg

A spokesperson for West Mercia Police told Sky News "We have been working to reach him both directly and through formal channels and will continue to do so. We are preparing appropriate paperwork should we need to request extradition to ensure that the case can be heard in court."

Sky News understands that there aren't any issues of diplomatic immunity in this case.

A spokesperson for the British government said: "We are concerned at reports that Issac Calderon has failed to appear in court to answer charges. The Crown Prosecution Service are considering next steps."

Mom with a different surname and a bunch of piecing in her face, diplomat's wife running over someone and taking off. Feelgood story all around.

<5><5>

Also a 19 year old on a motorcycle. Yeah I'm sure he wasn't speeding or driving recklessly at all...

Send the British Ambassador to tar and feather her and then flee and claim diplomatic immunity.

Back