Tyson Fury's next fight

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
So it looks like he will either fight Joe Joyce or Dillian Whyte early next year in the UK

Can't see either of them giving him any problems in all honesty, Whyte doesnt have the output or skills to pin him down, and Joe is just way too slow(although we have said this before)

Thoughts

I give neither of them a good chance to beat Fury. It's his fight to lose. If he falls hard off the rails then they'd give him problems. Focus has always been Fury's biggest problem. On the other hand they are both good names to have on his resume which is really quite thin for someone so well regarded.

Fight should be with m whyte unless he was to to vacate or becomes a franchise champion they have only mentioned joyce as he is also signed with Warren.

I think either of them will give fury more trouble than wilder did as they are both better than wilder. I didn’t think fury took the third fight as serious as he should and like @aries said his worst enemy is his focus. There is a danger he overlooks whyte thinking about a fight for undisputed

Fury vs Joyce would be a horrible fight. It’s a stylistic nightmare for joe. Would much rather see him in with Whyte and hopefully the wbc mandate the fight.

Hard to imagine Fury getting himself motivated for a Joe Joyce fight, which could spell trouble for him.

Unless Fury gets old overnight or completely falss of the wagon neither stand a chance.

I'll take either fight, as either matchup is appealing. Assuming Fury shows the same desire to stop his guy that he showed in the Wilder fights, we shouldn't expect an upset, but HWT boxing is beautiful when they try and hurt each other and those special ingredients will be in either fight here. Let's see what happens.

Fury should be able to keep both guys at the end of his punches fairly comfortably, but I don’t see how big joe even makes it competitive. I can see it looking like the chisora fights. At least there’s an element of danger with the Whyte fight

I'd prefer Joyce vs Tyson, and Whyte/Ruiz vs Wilder to be honest.

Whyte's been the WBC mandatory since the time that people thought Fury was totally shot.

I'm not really excited about the fight, but Whyte has been legitimately screwed around by an org that he's paid a shitload of money in sanctioning fees to.

Whyte's been the WBC mandatory since the time that people thought Fury was totally shot.

I'm not really excited about the fight, but Whyte has been legitimately screwed around by an org that he's paid a shitload of money in sanctioning fees to.

Everybody hates Whyte, they don’t care.

At this point none of those fighters is interesting to me. Fury is too big and difficult for someone as average as those guys to have a real shot. If it had to happen then Whyte would be the best bet because of his power and because it would be a big event due to Whyte's unexplainable popularity.

Honestly I would like to see if Helenius can make some kind of epic, movie style viking comeback in the HW division and just have him swinging there against fury. Yes Fury would beat him even easier than he would Whyte but that fight just seems fun to me.

In reality, Usyk vs Fury is the fight we need to see, I'd like to see what Usyk tries to do in there to make things difficult and just imagine if he were to pull it off. It would be one of those win/win situations because nobody would blame usyk for losing against a guy that big/good and we know what would happen if usyk was the same size as fury.

Or Fury just knocks him out and makes him look like a lightweight and Fury becomes even more legendary.

As for Wilder, Joshua vs Wilder has to happen. In a perfect world Joshua would Fight wilder and the winner would fight the winner of usyk vs fury but no... Joshua gets an immediate rematch and that rematch will probably look worse than the first, Joshua probably gets knocked out now.

Fury may as well fight Whyte and get it over with. Joyce should try to fight Yoka and settle that Olympic dispute.

It's extremely disappointing that they're doing an unnecessary Joshua/Usyk rematch. Fury should've been scheduled to fight Usyk immediately after Wilder, especially since he's known for sitting out for ages and not fighting the guys he should be fighting when the fight matters (or alternatively, wasting his prime rematching someone over and over for years). Now he'll have an excuse to sit out and get lazy again, or straight up retire having never solidified his resume.

Fury should be able to keep both guys at the end of his punches fairly comfortably, but I don’t see how big joe even makes it competitive. I can see it looking like the chisora fights. At least there’s an element of danger with the Whyte fight
I wouldn't mind seeing fury fight joyce. Obviously fury is the favourite. But joyce has enough qualities to keep it interesting ie. big guy, throws a lot of punches, good gas tank and great chin. I didn't realise how big joyce was until i saw him beside dubois before their fight. Obvioisly not as tall as fury but probably has thicker joints and frame. Joyce also looks like one of those dudes thats naturally freakishly strong.

Back