Tyson Fury's father wants to fight Dana White

John Fury, the father of heavyweight contender Tyson Fury, has called out UFC president Dana White - following White's negative outlook with respect to Fury's potential future in mixed martial arts.

In a recent interview, Tyson Fury discussed the idea of entering the world of MMA - and called out several notable names in or around the heavyweight division.

Videos surfaced of Fury training for MMA UFC middleweight star Darren Till.

White then spoke to TMZ - and made it clear that Fury would get "smashed" if he made an attempt to enter the UFC against heavyweights like Stipe Miocic and Francis Ngannou.

John Fury was not happy with those statements.

"How does he know about smashing anybody when Tyson comes from a smashing family, you know what I’m saying? When I can probably smash Dana White with one punch, you know what I’m saying? So how can he write my son off like that? You can’t write a man off with Tyson’s ability or heart or will to win, and he knows that. He’s talking stupid,” John Fury said to IFL TV.

Let him talk to me like that. I’ll fight him. Match me up with him tonight, you know what I’m saying? Because I believe I’m the best 54-year-old man in the world. I’m the fittest, I know that, and I’m the best 54-year-old man on the planet. I’m going to prove it anytime, anywhere, for free or for money. So let him take that in your pipe and smoke it. I mean that, mate. Keep my son’s name out of your mouth. If it’s not good, don’t talk about him.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/tyson-furys-father-challenges-dana-white-vows-smash-him--144232

Classic Irish Gypsy call out.

giphy.gif

Will be a lot of white fury in that fight

Literally everything Tysons dad said is fact. And it's insulting to UFC fans for Dana to say Fury would get smashed yet allow CM fucking Punk to fight twice for you.

Considering that Dana gave the A-O-K to such fiascos as CM Punk (TWICE), Fury has a point.

Know what I'm saying?

He seems triggered, you know what I'm saying?

This is what fucks with my head. Tito fucks with my head. His head is the biggest I've ever seen. But everyone has 2 parents. Your head is half way in between your mothers head and your fathers head. That means one of his parents had an even bigger head.

<{Joewithit}>

This is what fucks with my head. Tito fucks with my head. His head is the biggest I've ever seen. But everyone has 2 parents. Your head is half way in between your mothers head and your fathers head. That means one of his parents had an even bigger head.

<{Joewithit}>
Imagine how big his families heads were 1000 years ago

In 1 million years we're also going to have tiny heads, if any head at all imho

Greg Hardy with no background, a broken hand and asthma almost KOd a guy with 40 fights and 100 years of combat expierence.

Tyson Furys dad is a real street fighter and gangster.

Would watch.

Can't really blame the man for getting emotional about negative comments on his son, but also can't blame Dana for stating the obvious.

Someone posted it already: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/tyson-furys-father-wants-to-fight-dana-white.4043123/

However it's all being stirred by the media is this because Dana didn't say it the way that it's made out to be, he was actually very complimentary about Fury saying he has so much big money fights to earn in the boxing world, the smashed comment wasn't far fetched because he meant it from a way of saying how coming to MMA these are high level MMA athletes that probably would smash Fury (Ngannou, Stipe, Jones etc...) in the Octagon (which is true) who would be willing to fight him so why when he can make more money in the boxing world would he want to do that is what he said.

People are completely twisting it, the video is on Youtube and you can see.

Dana even says how Fury is among the top 4 of the best in the world and a fantastic fighter, media are just twisting this shit now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back