Tyson Fury's father wants to fight Dana White

Dana wouldn’t even fight the guy for 500 million

Tyson's dad doesn't want this smoke.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png
I so wish footage existed.

Boxercise Dana murk's any version of this guy. He's not somebody you wanna mess with you fuckin goofs.

That reporter is such a stirrer.

Dana didn't say it like that at all, he said how there's so many big fights that can still be made in boxing and coming over to MMA is another story which it is, he's not wrong about that.

He said how Fury had a tough time in his last fight in a boxing match (which he did) and then he said how anything is possible and if Tyson Fury wants to fight in MMA he's got a ton of guys who would love to fight him (if that's what he wants) he just doesn't know why, he could be exploit that.

When he said "If Tyson Fury wants to fight in MMA I've got a ton of guys that would love to fight him, I just don't know why" he then goes on to say "Tyson Fury is a very marketable heavyweight, I believe he's one of the best in the world, out of the top 4 right now, he's an incredible fighter and promoted the right way could be part of 3 or 4 of the biggest fights in heavyweight history, why come over and get smashed when he can have all those big fights there" which isn't exactly an unfair comment and is complimenting him.

Do you honestly think Tyson Fury could beat Ngannou, Stipe, Jones etc... chances are he would get smashed if they put him among the TOP competition just like that and that's not a diss on Fury it's just these are high level MMA fighters which Fury is not.

I swear these reporters like to stir shit, here's the original video.

Last edited:
"keep my son's name out of your mouth"

Tyson has been talking about fighting in the UFC and Dana was asked what he thought about it.
People need to chill the fuck out.

Exactly, Fury has been the one posting about all his MMA training with Darren Till and everything and Dana was asked about it.

He didn't say no either, he just said he doesn't understand why he wants to do it when there's so many big fights he can still be involved in in the Boxing world.

I'm all for Tyson Fury doing this to be honest, I think he'll be better than expected and possibly surprise us all to some degree but they won't throw him in among the top fighters for sure (which is fine), I think Fury is just having fun and doing what he wants to do and he wants to try all these things so good on him.

But Dana wasn't dissing him the way that reporter made it out to be.

Exactly, Fury has been the one posting about all his MMA training with Darren Till and everything and Dana was asked about it.

He didn't say no either, he just said he doesn't understand why he wants to do it when there's so many big fights he can still be involved in in the Boxing world.

I'm all for Tyson Fury doing this to be honest, I think he'll be better than expected and possibly surprise us all to some degree but they won't throw him in among the top fighters for sure (which is fine), I think Fury is just having fun and doing what he wants to do and he wants to try all these things so good on him.

But Dana wasn't dissing him the way that reporter made it out to be.

Exactly. Not to mention he said over and over how awesome Fury is and a top 4 guy in the world.

Exactly. Not to mention he said over and over how awesome Fury is and a top 4 guy in the world.

Yeah, see my previous post on this page of the thread too.

That reporter is just stirring shit there.

In b4 ppl claim Dana would beat the shit out of him cuz he taught boxercise classes.

Same people who say he'd beat Tito's ass lol

Most of the world could learn a thing or two from these lot. Everyone is so quick to pull out a gun or knife. Have a scrap and learn something about yourself.
In America you’re only a real man if you shoot someone if he steps on your shoes or somshit

Dana would knock that old gypsy into next week. Edit: Someone beat me to the picture but im not removing it.
dana_white_main_1.jpg

LMAO. His father sounds EXACTLY like him.

Is he like 6'9 too?

Back