Tyson Fury's father wants to fight Dana White

The Fury's are real men, they come from a background where you don't just talk shit in the media and hide behind your bodyguards. If you have something to say you say it to someone's face. That's not the world Dana comes from. He's a boxercise-teaching sissy who fancies himself a tough guy because he's constantly around tough guys. Old Man Fury would spark him in about 10 seconds.

That doesn't square wity Tyson speaking non stop shit for the past 3 years straight - lineal champion BS, 'I want the Wilder rematch' then signs 3-bums fight deal with ESPN, 'I'll give my whole fight purse to charity' and doesnt give a penny etc etc

He's a gypsy fraud and his dad is as dumb as they come.

That doesn't square wity Tyson speaking non stop shit for the past 3 years straight - lineal champion BS, 'I want the Wilder rematch' then signs 3-bums fight deal with ESPN, 'I'll give my whole fight purse to charity' and doesnt give a penny etc etc

“The Wilder rematch has been confirmed and signed. 22nd of February 2020."

Dana wins this easily. Dude has been with the UFC since the start and is still undefeated. MMA GOAT

“The Wilder rematch has been confirmed and signed. 22nd of February 2020."

He was so scared to do a rematch he had to fight two Euro bums first, one of whom nearly beat him.

He's such a boring powder fist boxer and also a drugs cheat. HW boxing is about KOs not point scoring and spoiling.

...yeah, a prizefighter who fought the guy he talked shit about and will be fighting him again (if Deontay gets by Ortiz) is really comparable to a guy who talks shit about EVERYONE and hasn't had a fight in his life.

Great point, dumb dumb.

...yeah, a prizefighter who fought the guy he talked shit about and will be fighting him again (if Deontay gets by Ortiz) is really comparable to a guy who talks shit about EVERYONE and hasn't had a fight in his life.

Great point, dumb dumb.

What a stupid argument. Let me guess, you like Fury cos he's inbred like you?

Most of the world could learn a thing or two from these lot. Everyone is so quick to pull out a gun or knife. Have a scrap and learn something about yourself.
Too many people want to be like basketball chin "thugs" from American inner cities.

Can't take a punch so they run around in gangs praying on the weak and shooting children.

<Dana05>

Those Traveller types are a different breed.

John Fury is no joke he served several years for biting a mans eyeball out during a bar fight. The man would destroy Dana bad knees white. Dana white is a 149 pounder naturally who uses trt to get jacked, big john is a naturally burly man.

I'd like to see them fight MMA.
Big John would still win, Dana White can barely bend over he said he has bad knees and back so John wont have to worry about a takedown.

John Fury bareknuckle boxed all his life in the streets, Dana White said he quit boxing when he got his bell rung.

The dude is crazy. Haha out of curiosity, did he ever apologize about his comments regarding Tyson’s trainer Davison and how he wanted him fired?

He is mad because Dana said the truth, his baby boy would get smashed in MMA by any real profesionnal.
Keep it to boxing where the gloves are a little bigger and the competition easier

Fucking hell he sounds just like his son, that actually legitimately suprised me how similar they both sound.

In the build up to one of Tyson's fights there is a bit where it's his dad walking away from camera to show his caravan off and you can't see his face, all during the clip it's what you think is Tyson talking then his dad turns round and you can see him talking, and it really confused me cause they had the same voice.

"keep my son's name out of your mouth"

Tyson has been talking about fighting in the UFC and Dana was asked what he thought about it.
People need to chill the fuck out.

Dana having Mark Hunt pissed at him gets him jumpy as fuck. Look at how nervy he is here.

Dana white slapped around Whitey Bulger and chased him out of town

John Fury is hiding in the UK, absolutely terrified of Dana

I’d pay good money to see this but it’d never happen. Dana knows he is just pretending, he’d never step in a ring. The big dosser.

Back