News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk rescheduled for May 18 in Saudi Arabia

Who wins?

• Total voters
Not only can they make you disappear it might even be made to look like an accident. Some of these regions are too dangerous to visit. Somalia is like that. It's arguably the worst of them all and is crawling with pirates.
Zaire does have a lot of pousonous snakes, damn a lot of active wildlife, cases of infections and ofc accidents....and cases when ppl simply had disappeared.

Not likely saudites will openly judge Fury.
Maybe will forget about him ....if he will not show up ....
Maybe health problems will develop etc stuff.

Fury has come in fat and won a number of fights. I think he is done taking that risk.

The only fights Lennox ever lost were when he came in fat, so maybe it will make a big difference in the title fight.
are you daft?

he lost 2 fights, one of which he was 238lbs in(McCall), the other he was 253(Rahman)

you need to look up the definition of fat if you think both of those fights are showing an out of shape fighter

are you daft?

he lost 2 fights, one of which he was 238lbs in(McCall), the other he was 253(Rahman)

you need to look up the definition of fat if you think both of those fights are showing an out of shape fighter
Ummm.... for a guy that is 225? Yes, that is out of shape. He looked quite fat against Rahim. That's because he didn't train rightly for those fights; it isn't a hard equation to figure out. If you are looking for some more accurate definition for being fat, I could care less; it isn't the point.

this is monday morning qb'ing/hindsight is 20/20 stuff .. when fury took on wilder they were saying FURY was easy pickings for wilder .. no one was mentioning any of what you're saying now .. point is wilder was very feared at that time .. and fury destroyed him through the course of 3 fights ... so point is parker wasn't facing the feared confident younger wilder .. he was facing a very humbled/weaker/older wilder
Wilder wasn’t feared he had just turned down offers from team Joshua and continued after the first Fury draw . At no time did anyone say Wilder was a feared guy most knew he was taking the Fury fight because he was still coming back after a long lay off . It was obvious to most he wasn’t going to win in a rematch that’s why Fury was favored.

Ironically after the Parker fight ppl changed their tunes most thought Wilder was knocking him out and Parker was in danger , they weren’t calling Wilder weak before that fight . Lol

are you daft?

Yeah.. that was a strange take. Lennox's losses were due to being caught by big punchers.. not him being out of shape.

The only time Lennox ever seemed undertrained was in his Last fight against Vitali, which he won.

Wilder wasn’t feared he had just turned down offers from team Joshua and continued after the first Fury draw . At no time did anyone say Wilder was a feared guy most knew he was taking the Fury fight because he was still coming back after a long lay off . It was obvious to most he wasn’t going to win in a rematch that’s why Fury was favored.

Ironically after the Parker fight ppl changed their tunes most thought Wilder was knocking him out and Parker was in danger , they weren’t calling Wilder weak before that fight . Lol

wilder was 40-0 39 kos before fighting fury .. he sure as hell was feared .. most people didn't believe in fury against wilder ... and many still didn't believe in fury for the 2nd fight .. for the parker fight, many were saying parker actually had a good chance .. that would've been a nonexistent assessment if it was parker wilder 2018 and everyone would've been calling for wilder to knock out parker .. it's easy to change perceptions years later

Yeah.. that was a strange take. Lennox's losses were due to being caught by big punchers.. not him being out of shape.

The only time Lennox ever seemed undertrained was in his Last fight against Vitali, which he won.
McCall wasn't a big puncher. He fought the ghost of Larry Holmes right after he knocked out Lewis and couldn't even put him down. Holmes was 45 years old and completely shot. Even looking at McCall's finish rate, it was just 64%. Rahman though could punch.

"I keep hearing talk of people saying I should retire or I'm going to retire soon or whatever," Fury said on his Instagram.

I ain't retiring - I've got two fights with Usyk for the undisputed, twice.

Then I'm going to fight AJ at least once, maybe twice, if there's a rematch - if he wants one after the first battering I give him. Then I'm going to fight Ngannou again.

That's just the start. There's five fights for you to whet your appetite. I ain't going nowhere; I'm 35 years-old and in the prime of my life."

McCall wasn't a big puncher. He fought the ghost of Larry Holmes right after he knocked out Lewis and couldn't even put him down. Holmes was 45 years old and completely shot. Even looking at McCall's finish rate, it was just 64%. Rahman though could punch.

Mute point, the punch McCall landed on Lewis was huge.

Mute point, the punch McCall landed on Lewis was huge.
It's "moot." Second, you're wrong. McCall just isn't a big puncher. What happened is that he walked Lewis into a well-timed counter. It was actually a combination that did it. The first punch landed was a left hook followed by a short straight right hand. Neither one was a "huge" shot.

I hadn't specifically looked up Turki's background until someone posted an article earlier, asssuming that he was just a lackey from a wing of the regime that didn't get their hands dirty.

But you could tell in that interview with Fury sitting next to him that this was a man who is not used to not getting his way, and that it wouldn't be a good idea to screw him around.

It then didn't surprise to learn MBS had straight up put one of his main hatchet men in that position.

Gotta love Usyk's sarcastic response here

Whats odd is hes saying hes not going to fight AJ. Like 48 or 72 hours before this interview he was saying he had to fight AJ and that was going to be one of his next 5 fights he was outlining a plan for.

I've noticed that Fury changes his mind about things ALOT.

Whats odd is hes saying hes not going to fight AJ. Like 48 or 72 hours before this interview he was saying he had to fight AJ and that was going to be one of his next 5 fights he was outlining a plan for.

I've noticed that Fury changes his mind about things ALOT.
He always contradicts himself. A short while back he said that he'd never fight Usyk only to then claim he'd do it for a half billion dollars. Now he's fighting Usyk and for far less than that amount. We can't believe anything Fury says. He's a compulsive liar.

Ummm.... for a guy that is 225? Yes, that is out of shape. He looked quite fat against Rahim. That's because he didn't train rightly for those fights; it isn't a hard equation to figure out. If you are looking for some more accurate definition for being fat, I could care less; it isn't the point.
I agree he was not in fighting shape for Rahman but he just got caught with a good shot by McCall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back