News Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk rescheduled for May 18 in Saudi Arabia

Who wins?

• Total voters
anyone watching them on Ariel right now?

The fuck this excellent idiot won't shut up.

this privileged goof thinks we are tuning in to hear him speak.

Ariel:
qj5VG2.gif

Excellent idiot...
d6504edc3926e2599a15b1351c901be7.gif

Hope Usyk doesn't show up overtrained.
He’ll probably just take a pause in his training and rest for a few weeks. Active rest, of course, but he shouldn’t be beating himself up trying to stay in peak co

Well it could be worse; it could have been put off until July or later. Are there any plastic surgeons out there who can say whether this is enough time for the cut to heal properly? It would suck if it opened up again during training or after the first landed jab. I can just see a Chavez/De La Hoya 1 situation where Fury is a bloody mess after one round, and the fight is stopped by the third.

Turki is the man we needed. Forces Fury to get the ass whippin or give away 10 million.

<21>

Now the question remains, will Fury consider giving away 10 million lol
Personally I reckon if he’s not confident he’d relinquish ten million.

Still picking Fury but as others have said not sure if cut will be healed by then. A cut stoppage would be a shame for all involved.

Well it could be worse; it could have been put off until July or later. Are there any plastic surgeons out there who can say whether this is enough time for the cut to heal properly? It would suck if it opened up again during training or after the first landed jab. I can just see a Chavez/De La Hoya 1 situation where Fury is a bloody mess after one round, and the fight is stopped by the third.

Still picking Fury but as others have said not sure if cut will be healed by then. A cut stoppage would be a shame for all involved.

Usyk will obviously be aiming for that area and he's very accurate. Unfortunately a legit fight is now in jeopardy. :( This could be a complete anti climax.

Usyk will obviously be aiming for that area and he's very accurate. Unfortunately a legit fight is now in jeopardy. :( This could be a complete anti climax.
He'd be smart to target the cut area with his straight left hand / overhand left. That's his best punch and that's what would be landing there. Fury already has a lot of scar tissue in that region anyway from Wallin so it's always at risk of reopening. He needed 46 stitches after Wallin sliced him open.

Turki is the man we needed. Forces Fury to get the ass whippin or give away 10 million.

<21>

Now the question remains, will Fury consider giving away 10 million lol

I imagine we'll find out pretty quick. If Turki is serious the funds from both parties will be gathered and held in escrow first, not chased after the fact... and if one of them doesn't put it up he sounds about ready to unleash jihad.

Last edited:
Back