Media Tyson Fury Training Leg Kicks Elbows and Knees

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Where's the training of him riding a bike backwards?
It's about all he was good for. Be that damn big and punch with floppy wrist, back pedaling half an hour
Well he made Wilder look silly in the ring .... showed who the best hw is.

Put him in an NFL combine with 300 lb+ plus guys with speed and reflexes then we'll talk.
Last I Checked there aren't any 6'9" guys playing in the NFL and if there are, it isn't many.

Well he made Wilder look silly in the ring .... showed who the best hw is.
Not saying much. The best HW proved he can dance and run away from the other best HW who couldn't hit water jumping in the ocean.
He would wire your mouth shut

Even if you are the typical 6'4" 258 lb solid muscle sherdogger
Bent wrist knuckle taps

So know not only will he uppercut himself, but will connect to his chin with a knee?

TThmyo.gif

Wlad also the same...

j65Ooj.gif

Still have no idea how the hell does anyone accidentally punching himself like that. Like what the fuck?!

This can't be serious.

Yeah, I'm sure he'd win in boxing. Thanks for that brilliant insight, Captain Obvious. But he'd lose in a sport-neutral competitions testing speed, strength, agility, etc.
None cares about your opinion cuck.

So know not only will he uppercut himself, but will connect to his chin with a knee?

TThmyo.gif
That was my first impression of fury years ago and thought he was a chump. Boy was i wrong some years later. Great guy and great fighter

I don’t care if he’s training those things. Show me him stuffing takedown attempts of reputable wrestlers more than once.

He's so awkward with his movement. He can barely fully extend his arms when he punches. Yet he's world champ. Jesus.

His son wants to become an MMA fighter so that's probably why he's learning a little about MMA

Put him in an NFL combine with 300 lb+ plus guys with speed and reflexes then we'll talk.

No, he’s talking about a person who uses their speed and reflexes to slip, bob and weave and evade punches in an actual combat sport.

Not some athlete who runs a play for five seconds and sucks on oxygen tank right after.

*NFL fanboy detected *

No, he’s talking about a person who uses their speed and reflexes to slip, bob and weave and evade punches in an actual combat sport.

Not some athlete who runs a play for five seconds and sucks on oxygen tank right after.

*NFL fanboy detected *

No you totally missed my point. I'm talking sport-neutral physical tests. These include endurance. There were some HWs from the past who could compete with NFL guys. Evander Holyfied was one--he did pretty well on the old "Superstars" competition against NFL players. His son is also a good football player (so was Ken Norton's) who's currently playing for Georgia. But the quality of boxing athletes has taken a definite downturn since the 1970s to early 90s (when it had already fallen a lot). But I don't know why I'm giving such details to a typical Sherdiot who's more interested in clichés and fallacies then a discussion. Have a good weekend...and don't overspend on your EBT card!

He would dance circles around any NFL while boxing their heads into outer space
Very true!

NFL fan boys don’t have their “A-level athlete” (The theory that the greatest athletes gravitate towards the sports with the most money) excuse for Fury as he makes and donates millions of dollars boxing.

Not saying much. The best HW proved he can dance and run away from the other best HW who couldn't hit water jumping in the ocean.

Bent wrist knuckle taps
Thoughts under a dream called Knocked the fuck out

Back