Media Tyson Fury Training Leg Kicks Elbows and Knees

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

A lot of people talk about "A level" athletes in reference to football players and basketball players, but one of the best athletes out there is the Gypsy King Tyson Fury

6 foot 9, 255 pounds
tiq5us5eo2y11.jpg

But can move quicker than pretty much all HWs on the planet

giphy.gif

Great defense
BlFt.gif

ValuableColorlessBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

And here he is recently training again

Light sparring with leg kicks

Showcasing knees and elbows on the aqua bag

He's done a bit of kick boxing in the past

And he did shit on Cain a while back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2hLrPTp60

We'll see if he has anything to say about Velasquez returning, but it's still cool to see the best HW boxer on the planet training a bit of kick boxing

A lot of people talk about "A level" athletes in reference to football players and basketball players, but one of the best athletes out there is the Gypsy King Tyson Fury

6 foot 9, 255 pounds
tiq5us5eo2y11.jpg

But can move quicker than pretty much all HWs on the planet

giphy.gif

Great defense
BlFt.gif

ValuableColorlessBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

And here he is recently training again

Light sparring with leg kicks

Showcasing knees and elbows on the aqua bag

He's done a bit of kick boxing in the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD2hLrPTp60

We'll see if he has anything to say about Velasquez returning, but it's still cool to see the best HW boxer on the planet training a bit of kick boxing

So know not only will he uppercut himself, but will connect to his chin with a knee?

TThmyo.gif

Massive fan but at this stage a Cain/Blades/DC would just take him down. Dudes got a fucking chin though.

So know not only will he uppercut himself, but will connect to his chin with a knee?

TThmyo.gif

Lol I still can't believe he did that. Thankfully he's not the biggest puncher in the world otherwise he could have gotten slept LOL

BTW LOL just found this

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the training of him riding a bike backwards?
It's about all he was good for. Be that damn big and punch with floppy wrist, back pedaling half an hour

being that big and nimble is really impressive tbh.....

fucking giants

Lol at the idea of Fury being an A-level athlete. FFS less than a year ago he'd ballooned to over 300lbs, fair play to him for losing the weight but lets not get carried away.

Plus he has a very slow work rate, someone like Cain would blow him away.

And he's not coming to MMA he just likes to talk shite & get people mentioning him, no more. In boxing he has HUGE money fights with the Wilder rematch & AJ, he ain't coming to the UFC no matter how many pairs of Reeboks Dana offers him.

TThmyo.gif

I remember that most of us mocked him, including me, posting this gif and calling him a bum because he had no relevant titles then. Turns out he was actually legit, became a world champ and hasn't even lost yet. Now it's Velasquez who would beg to fight him, it's crazy how things turned out.

I remember that most of us mocked him, including me, posting this gif and calling him a bum because he had no relevant titles then. Turns out he was actually legit, became a world champ and hasn't even lost yet. Now it's Velasquez who would beg to fight him, it's crazy how things turned out.

Yeah, in my opinion Fury is the best boxer in the HW division. He's not the biggest puncher, but he still has enough power to keep people from walking him down.

When he called out Cain back then, he made it clear that he didn't want it to be MMA. He wanted to exclude wrestling and do elbows knees fists and kicks only. It'd be fun to watch to say the least...

And he's not coming to MMA he just likes to talk shite & get people mentioning him, no more. In boxing he has HUGE money fights with the Wilder rematch & AJ, he ain't coming to the UFC no matter how many pairs of Reeboks Dana offers him.

I agree he's most likely not gonna do MMA, but I don't think it's a money issue. He gave his entire purse from the Wilder fight for charity. He's mad enough that if he feels he's got a point to prove, I wouldn't be amazed to see him in a cage for a night.

Tyson Fury refusing to do any more boxing would be similar in power to Conor writing his ufc event dates.

Tyson would beat Cain with 2 hits. Tyson hitting Cain and Cain hitting the floor. Same goes for all pseudo-athletes aka mma fighters.

Tyson is clearly a great athlete not sure why that’s being disputed.

Cain would maul him and finish him in an mma fight. Not sure why that’s being brought up

He trains regularly with the likes of Verhoeven and Adegbuyi so of course you'd expect him to know a thing or two about kicks and knees.

Would love to see him in a kickboxing fight with some of the big UFC names.

Back