• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tyson Fury TKO Deontay Wilder GIFS

Good, now back to intimidating little white sport commentators.
Wilder i a pos.

Eardrum beat Wilder not Fury
Yeah there goes those magical eardrums raining on people's parade randomly. It was Fury that busted Wilder's eardrum. Would have been the same if it was his eye or a jaw.

Last edited:
Couldnt watch it.... can yall post more gifs?

The finish doesnt look that decisive, but wilder does look mangled up there in that second gif.

Wish i could see how he got that beat up to this point
He was stumbling around like a shitfaced drunk for most of the fight

Yeah there goes those magical eardrums raining on people's parade randomly. It was Fury that busted Wilder's eardrum. Would have been the same if it was his eye or a jaw.
Props to Fury but that was a freak injury which compromised Wilder.

Wilder tore his ACL, broke his back.... Spinal....... He suffered from tendonitis, his cat dies just minutes before the fight, he ate weed gummies the night before and bedded 4 whores while taking rounds of tequila, and 2 days he found out his best friend is gay.

Cut him some slack guys.

"Not making excuses but I had like 10 things wrong in camp" "But no excuses"..

I did notice that wilders corner just sits and prays for wilder to land the big punch and win the fight. It’s like they have resigned to the fact that he will never box, so I’m not sure what sort of advice they give but the post fight conference was pretty lame when they ask wilders corner about the towel throw. He just moved the blame around.

Couldnt watch it.... can yall post more gifs?

The finish doesnt look that decisive, but wilder does look mangled up there in that second gif.

Wish i could see how he got that beat up to this point
Watch the bottom corner of the first gif and you'll notice the towel on the ground from Wilders corner, it ending from that exchange regardless of the ref

PlumpTidyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Referee is such a wanker for ruling that a slip.

So panic wretling is a thing in boxing, too ?
Wilder talked about wanting to go out on his shield but pulled this shit and stalled in the clinch. If you were really planning on going out on your shield you would have pressed forward and throw everything you have until you win or get KTFO

I noticed Wilder immediately complaining to the ref on that first knockdown. Does anyone know what his problem was? He thought Fury hit him in the back of the head?

Back