Tyson Fury on Twitter

Must have been hacked. He's getting minted from this fight, no way he is going to throw it away but jumping the shark like this. Or someones grabbed his phone and done this as a prank. He's not thick enough to do this to himself.

Get off his dick man, he's always been like this.

"He's not thick enough" really doesn't apply when talking about Tyson Fury.

I'm a fan...I love fighters who act like aholes...It's real and makes me want to root for them.

Must have been hacked. He's getting minted from this fight, no way he is going to throw it away but jumping the shark like this. Or someones grabbed his phone and done this as a prank. He's not thick enough to do this to himself.

Have you followed Fury's career at all?

This is pretty par-for-course for him.

This isn't good. Tyson must have turned to the beer after Haye pulled out of the fight. Playing into Haye's hands here.

This is the first I read what he actually put on twitter.... yeah, alittle overboard.

OOhh.. This guy is a retard. As much as I dislike Haye I still hope he'll knock Fury's jaw in half.

Question: What the fxxx is this?
1. Roid rage
2. Cocain is hell of a drug
3. Brain damage
4. Natural born idiot

I wouldn't rule out any of the first three in addition....but number 4 is unquestionable.

Not a fan of the guy, he will soon get his. I always thought Lennox may have a lil John Amaechi/Orlando cruz in him on the low. On a sidenote can we possibly get Lennox to replace Roy Jones or anybody for that matter, dude is terrible

dont they both already have their teeth missing? They are from the UK?

Lol, that is correct. As both are featured in.....

250px-Big_Book_of_British_Smiles.png

Fury sounds like legitimate sherdawg poster

Maybe that's why he doesn't like that Lennox Lewis guy.
According to his own standards, he's kind of the antithesis of what a boxer really should be . . .

Last edited:
This is the guy who called price everything under the sun and said he would fight prices "gay lover" Bellew between rounds on live tv...

Which is why I have no doubt it was him on twitter. He's a fckin liability and for the good of boxing he needs to be put on his arse and embarressed by Haye so people can see he is just an overhyped lump, with a lot of heart but nowhere near enough talent to be a top fighter

LOL at people thinking Haye is above such shenanigans and need to come in waving the sword of righteousness on on this classless man.

Let's not forget, Haye walked around in a tshirt of his decapitated opponents, started a fight at a press conference which had nothing to do with him, bare-fisted punched and glassed someone who had just finished a 12 round fight (and gloated about it) and also tried to hit him with a camera tripod. A twitter rant is small beer on the scumbag scale in comparison.

LOL at people thinking Haye is above such shenanigans and need to come in waving the sword of righteousness on on this classless man.

Let's not forget, Haye walked around in a tshirt of his decapitated opponents, started a fight at a press conference which had nothing to do with him, bare-fisted punched and glassed someone who had just finished a 12 round fight (and gloated about it) and also tried to hit him with a camera tripod. A twitter rant is small beer on the scumbag scale in comparison.

Yeah that's right it was all haye, Del Boys a fckin saint after all! I'd also say constant homophobic slurs about opponents, calling out mma fighters (who he has no interntion of ever fighting) and the disgraceful events in the cunningham fight, puts fury on another level to haye! Never known a British fighter hated so much by his own country man. He should be fighting david price, that's more his level

Let's also look at another show of class and respect, telling someone to bring their sister out and see what he does to prove he is not gay.

[YT]GY5ABkVe3W0[/YT]

The sanctimony over this is hard to stomach.

Yeah that's right it was all haye, Del Boys a fckin saint after all! I'd also say constant homophobic slurs about opponents, calling out mma fighters (who he has no interntion of ever fighting) and the disgraceful events in the cunningham fight, puts fury on another level to haye! Never known a British fighter hated so much by his own country man. He should be fighting david price, that's more his level

DelBoy got up in his face, and Haye swing a barefisted punch at him whilst holding a bottle. Pure class right there, you could imagine Wladimir Klitschko doing something similar, its all part of the sport :rolleyes:

Fury shoould be fighting Haye or Price, all 3 of them are good UK domestic level and unproven at world HW.

Del Boy shouldn't have got right up in his face.

Back