Tyson Fury on Twitter

lmao
shit house ****, i have to start using that

Fury can say what he wants about David Haye but Lennox Lewis? Lewis is a legend and in his prime would have dismantled Fury in one round if he pleased. Lewis was a monster and Fury is only a pretender in the weak division. He wouldn't get anywhere back in the 90s. I bet if Lennox really wanted to, he could train for a fight and still take out Fury at 48.

He's the only British I will never support! Disgraced himself against Cunningham! He's an embarrassment to himself, his family and both his countries

In red

He's the only British I will never support! Disgraced himself against Cunningham! He's an embarrassment to himself, his family and both his countries

In response to ichibang - he's just a fckin idiot

Lennox has more class and ability than fury will ever dream of. I hope Haye smashes him up bad

Guy doesn't seem really bright but I guess he's capitalizing on his fame as best as he can. Seems a bit old for the "homo" comments but whatever.

His twitter must have been hacked. I doubt he would say stuff like that for no reason.

It was his cousins again...

Obviously.

I seem to recall Fury saying he was going out on the lash a few hours before those tweets showed up, which may explain it.

His twitter must have been hacked. I doubt he would say stuff like that for no reason.

Id be very suprised if it was, the shit he was spouting is typical Tyson Fury.

Guys a mug, haye will embarress him. Tyson has a punchers chance but Haye is a stylistic fckin nightmare for Fury, gonna be way to quick and explosive. Had tickets to see the fight in Manchester, cant make the rearranged date; gutted! Wont have to listen to his rubbish once he's knocked spark out and everyone finally realises he's just a domestic level fighter; physical size and a lack of decent opponents is how he has come so far in the sport. He should be fighting David Price, not David Haye

It was his cousins again...

Obviously.

I seem to recall Fury saying he was going out on the lash a few hours before those tweets showed up, which may explain it.

His cousins, is that Hughie! Now he is a very good prospect! Hope he can carry himself and be more respectfull than his older cousin.

edit:actually wait no he isn't

Some right pricks associated with him, real dick heads, so wouldn't surprise me if one them had something to do with it.

And when they're done with him it will be on to the BBBBC.
not looking good for him.

Because if this gets to the BBBBBC, it's pretty much a straight line to the BBBBBBC.

And we all know what that means: a stern brow beating from the BBBBBBBC.

Must have been hacked. He's getting minted from this fight, no way he is going to throw it away but jumping the shark like this. Or someones grabbed his phone and done this as a prank. He's not thick enough to do this to himself.

This is the guy who called price everything under the sun and said he would fight prices "gay lover" Bellew between rounds on live tv...

Back