Media Tyson Fury: "McGregor copied me in everything he does"

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Like the elephant, I never forget

"I am familiar with a man named Conor McGregor. I think he copied me in everything he does," Fury told Ariel Helwani on Monday's The MMA Hour. "I was the first trash talker - big time - in these shores, first one in Ireland. Then all of a sudden, he started copying me, this Conor McGregor guy.

"I grew a big beard. He grew a big beard," Fury continues. "I talk bulls--t about everybody, he starts talking bulls--t about everybody. And it worked for the heavyweight champ of the world. It must work for Conor McGregor, some guy who's like 140 pounds or whatever is."

They all copy pro wrestling, but not everyone understands that.

Conor was smart not to copy his hairline and sloppy physique

Conor's never been flat on his back from a punch, unlike Tyson

Fury getting concussed by a sloppy brawler like Wilder would be like Conor getting KO'd by Eddie Alvarez

P4P Conor has way more power. Tyson Fury must have one of the pillowest hands for a 260lbs boxer.

Everybody is copying somebody. The ones that can take that build on it and do it better than an originator deserve the utmost credit.

He's mad conor said he doesnt know him and called him out for lying about it

Fury getting concussed by a sloppy brawler like Wilder would be like Conor getting KO'd by Eddie Alvarez
Hm but Fury would kill Alvarez, while Wilder could kill Conor. So what does that tell us?

Something is wrong with Fury man. I love the guy but his conference the other day with Wilder was strange. Hope he’s not succumbing to his demons once again

So you decided it was time for you to make a thread about a 4 year old video...
{<BJPeen}

Hm but Fury would kill Alvarez, while Wilder could kill Conor. So what does that tell us?
Wilder weighs about 215 pounds, Mcgregor is walking around at 180 now according to everyone on sherdog.

McGregor is a brown belt in BJJ and, despite what all the people on sherdog like to shittalk about, he legitimately is a master martial artist with an expert level understanding of every aspect of MMA and fighting.

The ~30 pound weight difference is not enough to overcome the vastly superior understanding of submission grappling and BJJ that McGregor has over Wilder.

In reality, McGregor, as well as every other guy who fights at 155, would beat Deontay Wilder in an MMA fight 9 times out of 10. Wilder has a punchers chance, of course, but overall he would lose to these 180 pound men who fight at 155.

Only an incel would deny this.

I don't think Conor copied him. He just did his thing, it's just who he is. And if he did copy Fury, he's better at it than him.

Also this video is old.

Didn't shave his hair off though did he.

Conor has never taken a risk like fighting a guy like Wilder either. Khabib actually folded Conor and made him quit. Regardless of whether it was 9 or 10 or 11 seconds, Fury got up after Wilder's shot and everyone thought Fury was out cold.

The "sloppy brawler" thing is overplayed too. Did you mention how sloppy Conor looks on the ground?

Back