Media Tyson Fury: "McGregor copied me in everything he does"

Conor's never been flat on his back from a punch, unlike Tyson

Fury getting concussed by a sloppy brawler like Wilder would be like Conor getting KO'd by Eddie Alvarez
Or getting concussed by a grappler and a small 40 year old retired boxer who was a full decade removed from getting a non sucker punch TKO. Deontay Wilder is an undefeated, world champ KO puncher in his prime and Fury is the only person he's fought and didn't KO.

iu

Fury getting concussed by a sloppy brawler like Wilder would be like Conor getting KO'd by Eddie Alvarez
I guess that would be a fair comparison, if Eddie Alvarez was 42-0-1 with 41 wins coming by KO lmao.

P4P Conor has way more power. Tyson Fury must have one of the pillowest hands for a 260lbs boxer.
Good point. At least Conor fights the way he talks. Tyson says he'll ko people, then runs around the ring throwing jabs. Conor consistently fights top guys while Tyson fighting bums.

Fury would bury Conor in a fight. Make it happen.

Something is wrong with Fury man. I love the guy but his conference the other day with Wilder was strange. Hope he’s not succumbing to his demons once again
What was strange about it? It was a pretty tame press conference, he didnt even dress up as Batman

Good point. At least Conor fights the way he talks. Tyson says he'll ko people, then runs around the ring throwing jabs. Conor consistently fights top guys while Tyson fighting bums.

Conor talks about heart and quitters being pussies. Then he panic wrestles and quits every time he is rocked. Tyson Fury gets up and continues when near death. Fury is undefeated. Conor...

To be fair...
Conor would have never survived that punch that Wilder hit Fury with.

Wilder weighs about 215 pounds, Mcgregor is walking around at 180 now according to everyone on sherdog.

McGregor is a brown belt in BJJ and, despite what all the people on sherdog like to shittalk about, he legitimately is a master martial artist with an expert level understanding of every aspect of MMA and fighting.

The ~30 pound weight difference is not enough to overcome the vastly superior understanding of submission grappling and BJJ that McGregor has over Wilder.

In reality, McGregor, as well as every other guy who fights at 155, would beat Deontay Wilder in an MMA fight 9 times out of 10. Wilder has a punchers chance, of course, but overall he would lose to these 180 pound men who fight at 155.

Only an incel would deny this.

Since when did the brown belt become the highest ranking belt in BJJ?

Conor talks about heart and quitters being pussies. Then he panic wrestles and quits every time he is rocked. Tyson Fury gets up and continues when near death. Fury is undefeated. Conor...
Ok but he is still more fun to watch and my point was about trash talking.

he didnt copy the "pretending to be depressed and suicidal" part which seems to be all the rage now days

Who did Fury copy when he became an obese mentally ill drug addict?

Ok but he is still more fun to watch and my point was about trash talking.

Well he is more fun to watch. But his trash talk involves saying "first one to shoots a cowbitch"... he shot in on Nate after a 1-2. It's not like Fury is the only one saying shit.

Instead, he shoots for takedowns and gives up his back before he can get knocked flat on his back. Fury fought to the bell, Connor quits.

Well he is more fun to watch. But his trash talk involves saying "first one to shoots a cowbitch"... he shot in on Nate after a 1-2. It's not like Fury is the only one saying shit.
Tbh I see that more as a joke. I'm sure he's prepared for it and expects it

they are all copying Ali who was copying Gorgeous George

Back