Media Tyson Fury: "McGregor copied me in everything he does"

Meh, you steal from one person its plagiarism, you steal from many its research. Don't care, true or not, but fury has way more heart.

hahahaha Canelo would beat the shit out of diaz. Wilder would murder him in 10 seconds. 10 SECONDS. Nate Diaz lol.
No, he wouldn't. The UFC was literally started by the Gracies to show that regardless of how much you weigh or how good you are at other fighting arts, a skilled BJJ master WILL kill you.

Diaz would kill both men within 1 minute once he takes them down. They have a punchers chance, of course, but they would not beat him.

Conor's never been flat on his back from a punch, unlike Tyson

Fury getting concussed by a sloppy brawler like Wilder would be like Conor getting KO'd by Eddie Alvarez
Did u just compare getting knocked down by Wilder to Eddie Alvarez that should be a straight yellow card offence oh my god

hahahaha Canelo would beat the shit out of diaz. Wilder would murder him in 10 seconds. 10 SECONDS. Nate Diaz lol.
trolling or retarded? 1993 Royce Gracie beats current Canello. current 50-something Royce would have a damn good shot, too.

No, he wouldn't. The UFC was literally started by the Gracies to show that regardless of how much you weigh or how good you are at other fighting arts, a skilled BJJ master WILL kill you.

Diaz would kill both men within 1 minute once he takes them down. They have a punchers chance, of course, but they would not beat him.
they didnt show shit. they where not fighting world class boxers. they where fighting some oiled bums. plus UFC 1 was rigged in favor of the gracies. just look it up. they made sure gracie would win. lol as if a manlet skinny dude like nate fucking diaz, who moves lime a mummie could hurt wilder. no fucking way. use your eyes man.

they didnt show shit. they where not fighting world class boxers. they where fighting some oiled bums. plus UFC 1 was rigged in favor of the gracies. just look it up. they made sure gracie would win. lol as if a manlet skinny dude like nate fucking diaz, who moves lime a mummie could hurt wilder. no fucking way. use your eyes man.

Gracia Family = biggest bullshit ever.

They ducked everyone.

An unathletic top 50 UFC HW with max 6 months training would kill royce ... lol.

trolling or retarded? 1993 Royce Gracie beats current Canello. current 50-something Royce would have a damn good shot, too.
hahahahahahahahahaha. dream on. nate diaz is an inferior athlete to Canelo. Just levels and levels below. Do you think Diaz could take Canelo down? Hold him down? hahahaha think again. Cracie could do that? Maybe on an oiled Canvas with his gi on cheating his way to a win.
Do you know how he won UFC 1?
He choked people with the belt of his gi.
They used a smoke machine to weaken jimmerson who had asthma.
Gracie picked his opponents, and scheduled the draw.
for example they made sure not to match him up with the sumo. etc.
Gracie was a fraud who only won because he was able to cheat his way to the title. In a fair tournament he would have been smashed. And not one guy in this tournament was a combatsports athlete on the level of Canelo or Wilder. Just by the eyetest one can tell that diaz with his skinnyfat body without any fast twitch in him would get raped by Canelo or Wilder. And gracie pfff just lol.

hahahahahahahahahaha. dream on. nate diaz is an inferior athlete to Canelo. Just levels and levels below. Do you think Diaz could take Canelo down? Hold him down? hahahaha think again. Cracie could do that? Maybe on an oiled Canvas with his gi on cheating his way to a win.
Gracie was a fraud who only won because he was able to cheat his way to the title. In a fair tournament he would have been smashed. And not one guy in this tournament was a combatsports athlete on the level of Canelo or Wilder. Just by the eyetest one can tell that diaz with his skinnyfat body without any fast twitch in him would get raped by Canelo or Wilder. And gracie pfff just lol.
Canello would just stand up lol

Superior athleticism with no grappling is negated by pro-level grappling + fight experience. I absolutely think Nate could take Canelo down. I think Nate could take Wilder down.

Stiverne, A DUDE WITH NO GRAPPLING SKILLS WHATSOEVER, WHO WAS !!!->LITERALLY OUT ON HIS FEET <-!!!, TOOK WILDER DOWN at the end of the first round of their match.

So yeah dude, I think someone who trains wrestling & judo on a regular basis with high level grapplers can get a dude who is really big, strong & athletic to the mat. That's how technique & grappling work. Even if Diaz would struggle to get either Canelo or Wilder down, (he wouldn't) he would always be capable of clinching & clinging to either man until the opportunity for a trip presented itself, if we're talking NHB/MMA fighting. ^ Fast twitch muscle fiber or similar level athleticism is a prerequisite for NONE of this when you have professional level grappling & your opponent has none. that's the whole point of jiu jitsu!

Other MMA fighters, who are skilled in defending grappling, stopping Conor or Nate from grappling them is no indication at all of how Wilder or Canelo would do defending grappling. They can only hope to stop from being grapple-fucked by "being way more athletic". ridiculous.

Boxers could always clip MMA fighters, but any MMA fighter that trains wrestling regularly (all of them) & also is around brown belt level & goes into the fight against a boxer sticking to above gameplan is the favorite & wins at least 7 out of 10 times. I can mildly understand your assertion about Wilder, though you are wrong. But the shit with Canelo is just...I mean, I can't believe we're having this argument in 2020.

to sum things up; I don't give a fuck about your athleticism or 30 pounds. get choked.

Last edited:
Superior athleticism with no grappling is negated by pro-level grappling + fight experience. I absolutely think Nate could take Canelo down. I think Nate could take Wilder down.

Stiverne, A DUDE WITH NO GRAPPLING SKILLS WHATSOEVER, WHO WAS !!!->LITERALLY OUT ON HIS FEET <-!!!, TOOK WILDER DOWN at the end of the first round of their match.

So yeah dude, I think someone who trains wrestling & judo on a regular basis with high level grapplers can get a dude who is really big, strong & athletic to the mat. That's how technique & grappling work. Even if Diaz would struggle to get either Canelo or Wilder down, (he wouldn't) he would always be capable of clinching & clinging to either man until the opportunity for a trip presented itself, if we're talking NHB/MMA fighting. ^ Fast twitch muscle fiber or similar level athleticism is a prerequisite for NONE of this when you have professional level grappling & your opponent has none. that's the whole point of jiu jitsu!

Other MMA fighters, who are skilled in defending grappling, stopping Conor or Nate from grappling them is no indication at all of how Wilder or Canelo would do defending grappling. They can only hope to stop from being grapple-fucked by "being way more athletic". ridiculous.

Boxers could always clip MMA fighters, but any MMA fighter that trains wrestling regularly (all of them) & also is around brown belt level & goes into the fight against a boxer sticking to above gameplan is the favorite & wins at least 7 out of 10 times. I can mildly understand your assertion about Wilder, though you are wrong. But the shit with Canelo is just...I mean, I can't believe we're having this argument in 2020.

to sum things up; I don't give a fuck about your athleticism or 30 pounds. get choked.

Im pretty sure you underestimate the importance of strength. But whatever. Theres not a chance Nate Diaz could beat Deontay Wilder in a fight. No matter if its boxing, kickboxing, or mma.

Back