News Tyrone Woodley goes off on fan - “Ever maid a million plus? STFU then.”

Rickyism? Well done

I hear people from third world countries say this ALL THE TIME

At first i thought it was trailer park boys... but then i realized it's an misinterpretion in language

This is fake news, Tron ain't broke he's got plenty of money left.

"ever MAID a million..."
giphy.gif

Tyrone Been looking for red panty night , but all he's gonna get is purple pillow airport trip .......

i have never thought woodley was all that great a fighter...all woodley has is his right hand...that's it...he doesn't use his wrestling often, cause his cardio won't allow it...which is why he uses it sparingly...don't be surprised if edwards beats him...colby would beat his ass...usman would beat him again as well...lots of guys now can beat him...his standup is very very limited and predictable...

HAHAHAHA Na won in thees tread evor maid a millun !!!!!

No, but at least I know the difference between “maid” and “made.” So that’s something.

Whenever someone tells you they have a college degree ask them if they were a college athlete.

Then you know how big a handful of salt to give the degree.

Also, that pic of Big Rigg in sweats selling steaks makes me sad...

Funny thats his comeback because what it sounded like from that interview was him crying that he was broke

So who care's if he's made a mil? Thats even worse isnt it? You are pretty much giving away that you were dumb with your money and blew it all up.

Meanwhile tyrone is recording shitty rap videos holding stacks and making it rain....

<{hughesimpress}>

So much for being well spoken

is anyone actually buying his music? haha....personally, I despise all rap and hip hop and think that music should all be burned. if it doesn't have an electric guitar and drums, it's not real music...just my opinion. id rather listen to country music than that ghetto crap...

He’s paying for these shitty music videos out of his own pocket. He hasn’t learned anything.

38y/o, married and has kids. Rapping about guns money and hoes. Okay.

Recipe for success.

Win fights
Win title
Get rich
Open steak house
Serve food while wearing sweat pants
Lose title'
??????
Profit

the problem with johnnie. he has very little dedication and discipline..instead, he relied on steroids to get him in shape...when not fighting, he ate like the pig he was, and ballooned up to obese levels...then, he relied on steroids to help him lose weight, while keeping his muscle and power...which is why when usada came, he could no longer make weight anymore....cause anyone that does steroids will tell you...it's much easier to get leaner and lose bodyfat, when on steorids...when you diet, you keep all the muscle.

When usada came, he no longer had the steroids to rely on...he was now forced to move up a weight class and still managed to miss weight...even at the higher weight class, he missed weight...gone was his power and explosiveness, which was all steroids... johnnie, I don't think won another fight, was cut and even lost at another promotion...

the problem with johnnie. he has very little dedication and discipline..instead, he relied on steroids to get him in shape...
When usada came, he no longer had the steroids to rely on......

There's zero evidence Hendricks was on steroids. He was tested pre- and post-USADA and never got busted for PEDs. If anything, it's more likely Woodley (more muscular in his mid-30s than he was in Strikeforce) was juicing...along with Usman.

USADA did ban IVs which hurt Hendricks' weight-cutting, though.

Tyron doesn't have many fighting years left...better be careful blowin' all that money. And I hope he's not depending on a lucrative rap career after fighting.

Also, that pic of Big Rigg in sweats selling steaks makes me sad...

Is his restaurant still open? If so, Johnny will probably make more money with that than Tyron with his rappin' career.

Back