News Tyrone Woodley goes off on fan - “Ever maid a million plus? STFU then.”

There's zero evidence Hendricks was on steroids. He was tested pre- and post-USADA and never got busted for PEDs. If anything, it's more likely Woodley (more muscular in his mid-30s than he was in Strikeforce) was juicing...along with Usman.

USADA did ban IVs which hurt Hendricks' weight-cutting, though.

everyone here knows johnnie was a juicer...he never failed before usada, cause they barely tested back then...and he stopped using after usada....but facts speak alot louder than failing a drug test...he went downhill so fast after usada...and like I said, when you take steroids, it's much easier to cut weight and make weight...once usada came, he could no longer make weight...he even failed to make weight at a higher weight class....his power, speed and explosiveness, was all gone...why do you think that is? Don't be naive...

If I was making a million + I would have myself some slaves... I mean Stoodent Athletes working for me.

In his defense it would be quite hard to maid a million bucks. I’m assuming it’s some sort of cleaning or laundering of the bills

Last edited:
So the guy makes a video about being stupid and not knowing how to handle his money, then gets mad when people bring it up?

If Woodley is struggling for cash, why doesn't he just release another mad rap hit like "Dead Ass"?

Recipe for success.

Win fights
Win title
Get rich
Open steak house
Serve food while wearing sweat pants
Lose title'
??????
Profit

Add in...
Get Fat
Miss Weight
Get Cut from UFC
Become a free agent to rejuvenate career
Get KOed in BNFC

I can't believe I used to be a fan of this guy.

Just when you thought tyron couldnt be any more unlikeable...

He did manage to buy Mama Woodley a new house, but that's probably the only instance of him not spending all his money like a moron.

Does he mean “ maid a million “ as in “ fucking a maid and paying a million dollars for it?! “ Schwarzenegger did.

cute-girl-maid-in-white-background-japanese-style-show-breast-picture-id467525316

Wood
ly

Lol people begging for an excuse to hate on him. First his point is correct, if you haven't made that amount of money you haven't experienced that level of temptation. Furthermore hs's not glorifying it he is saying these are the mistakes he made. And so what he misspelled a word, doesn't change the meaning of what he said. For all i know thats an autocorrect or a speech to text error.
Speech to text systems would never make that particular mistake. The final text is based on a prediction using a neural network that has been trained on millions of English sentences.
How big do you think the chances are of someone saying "maid" after the words "have you ever" compared to "made"?

For the same reason you can never get an American-English trained speech to text system to recognise the word "hullo". Even though that's a valid English word. It will always predict "hello" because of it's more common usage.

In other words, Tyron Woodley just can't spell for shit.

why would you even reply to some kid on the internet? You are a grown ass man.

My father was worth more than that.. drove a 2002 Ford F-250, had a 15 year old Harley and that was pretty much it. I respect men like him a lot more.

Recipe for success.

Win fights
Win title
Get rich
Open steak house
Serve food while wearing sweat pants
Lose title'
??????
Profit
Didn't his place close down within like a year? Lmao, don't get high on your own supply I guess.

Back