News Tyrone Woodley goes off on fan - “Ever maid a million plus? STFU then.”

guys losing the plot

didnt think he had this kind of dumb shit in him but he really, really fell off
Lol people begging for an excuse to hate on him. First his point is correct, if you haven't made that amount of money you haven't experienced that level of temptation. Furthermore hs's not glorifying it he is saying these are the mistakes he made. And so what he misspelled a word, doesn't change the meaning of what he said. For all i know thats an autocorrect or a speech to text error.

Lol, T-Wood get trigerred easily.

Yeah. At least wait for some asshat to write 'What a fucking shitheat' or something. Teeing off on the guy that wrote 'Common Sense Tyron' leaves him nowhere to go when the real trolls come out of their caves.

He used his big shotgun for this:

x1080

Now he's got nothing for this.

images

I guess the rap career didn't take off like he thought it would so he's coming back because he needs money.

I feel bad for the guy. He seems like an idiot. He probably met some rappers and kicked a freestyle...they were laughing on the inside, but out loud they probably said, "yeah that was good T-Wood." Then he was like, "put me on a record." Then they were like, "ok..." just out of fear.

His spending habits are typical of new money. People who grow up with money are more likely to not spend beyond their means.
100%. Hard to not go full retard in that situation, I realize some people dont do it but it's an unfortunate path many go down.

“I’ll eat yo ass for money” his next song

<{clintugh}>

100%. Hard to not go full retard in that situation, I realize some people dont do it but it's an unfortunate path many go down.

It's just sad the money gets funneled right back into luxury brands and the biggest companies in the world. Like dude, at least invest some of that money back into the community.

Real reason he is going broke is because of the 100 lawsuits he has for people claiming they lost their hearing and went crazy from listening to his terrible music.

Surprised that 100 ppl even bothered.

*Maided

Last edited:
Lol people begging for an excuse to hate on him. First his point is correct, if you haven't made that amount of money you haven't experienced that level of temptation. Furthermore hs's not glorifying it he is saying these are the mistakes he made. And so what he misspelled a word, doesn't change the meaning of what he said. For all i know thats an autocorrect or a speech to text error.
his performance against usman alone is reason to believe he isnt focused

youre right, i never had a million dollars, but you can scale that down and make the same mistakes. if youll do it with a grand, ten grand, 100 grand, you can do it with a milli and vice versa.

Damn, Tyron is barely holding it together. Remember how triggered he got when Leon clowned on his rap career? And now he loses his shit when randoms make fun of him for blowing all his money. This doesn't bode well for him.

Back