News Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque Targeted For UFC 260 March 27th

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• VIcente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is gonna sound asshole like but honestly the way Twood is fighting these days even I could beat him. He has no fight in him. He freezes doesn’t unleash strikes at all anymore is so tentative it’s depressing.
that’s racist

How? What does he do different?

Luque's never been knocked out before. I seriously doubt this version of Tyron is the one to do it.

True but not many guys at welterweight hit like Tyron, especially when hes coming forward. Hes not quite physically as powerful as he was in 2015-2017 but he still hits like a truck. But thats definitly not a guarantee, ifthe just backs up and waits for an oppertunity that likely wont show, he will get brutalised against the fence. Luque doesnt have pillow fists like Covington

Can’t pick Woodley after dropping 15 straight rounds.

Although Luque doesn’t have the grappling ability to give Woodley problems. Usman, Burns, and Colbie do. I’m not sure Luque can be as effective on the feet as those other guys without threatening takedowns.

Still going with Luque but I wouldn’t totally write Woodley off.

I think this is the end for Woodley. One more shutout loss and them he gets the pink slip. Won't say that i'll miss him either.

yesss... luque gonna send this dude into retirement or the bush leagues- thank you pink goof

I think this will be the last time we will see Woodley in the UFC if he loses to Luque

At first glance looks like a layup for Woodley, a step-down, but Luque fought well against Thompson, landed good on him, which is often a struggle. He's improving, while Woodley looks to be declining. Going with Luque.

Woodley will get plenty of takedowns and win on points. Luque is dangerous but he isn’t elite level and whilst Tyron may not be Anymore either He still has the wrestling to overwhelm Luque.

Back