News Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque Targeted For UFC 260 March 27th

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• VIcente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
Woodley going to get teeth knocked out.

T-Wood might get knocked out here if he hasn't changed from the past three fights.

Woodley 100% backed into a corner with no more room to back up (pun intended), most likely being cut with an L.

I think that's enough to motivate Woodley to get a win here.

I got Woodley by KO, especially having seen Luque hurt and dropped by less powerful strikers.

This is gonna sound asshole like but honestly the way Twood is fighting these days even I could beat him. He has no fight in him. He freezes doesn’t unleash strikes at all anymore is so tentative it’s depressing.

Woodley 100% backed into a corner with no more room to back up (pun intended), most likely being cut with an L.

I think that's enough to motivate Woodley to get a win here.

I got Woodley by KO, especially having seen Luque hurt and dropped by less powerful strikers.
Woodley would have to throw a punch to score a knockout

I feel like Woodley needs to fight an early-prelimer/ Fresh out of DWCS guy at this point

This is gonna sound asshole like but honestly the way Twood is fighting these days even I could beat him. He has no fight in him. He freezes doesn’t unleash strikes at all anymore is so tentative it’s depressing.

(Same) Bad styles matchups IMO.
Luque is not gonna pressure him against the cage or grapple him, so I think Woodley will have another gameplan.

Back