News Tyron Woodley vs. Vicente Luque Targeted For UFC 260 March 27th

Who Wins?

• Tyron Woodley

• VIcente Luque

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pointless fight.
Woodley doesn’t want to fight any more and is just collecting paychecks.

Him being a punching bag and not fighting back is not entertaining.

I'm favoring Luque due to a granite chin, powerful albeit technical striking, killer instinct, and nonstop pressure. But I agree with a few others that Tyron has a nonzero chance of pulling something off here and I say this as a fan of Luque who wants to see T-Wood hang 'em up. Vicente is there to be hit at times, especially when he's on the attack and also has questionable defensive grappling, whether it's being pushed against the cage, taken down, or being submitted earlier in his career.

Again, I'm for Vicente here but part of me can't help but picture him getting the Darren Till treatment and I hate myself for it. After doing well in the initial exchanges he comes in a bit reckless, gets caught clean with a right hand and rocked badly -- maybe it drops him outright, or maybe Tyron hits him with a blast double afterward to take it to the ground. Cue a frantic ground exchange in which a compromised Luque gets chocked the fuck out.

Other than that, though, I like Vicente by lopsided Decision or late TKO.

Vicente Brazilian Tom Cruise Luque will keep throwing until TWood's lights go out.

Why are they giving woodley killers when he has lost 15 rounds in a row???

This would be a big opportunity for Luque to make his name and demand a top contender, a relevant one, not a washed up gunshy one. If aggressive, Luque walks him down for 15mins.

Why are they allowing Woodley to fight? Why does Woodley want to fight?

Woodley is obviously past prime, he turns 39 soon and has arthritis, coming off 3 straight losses etc and Vicente is a young hungry killer. Really just depends on Tyron, if he switches it on he could KO Luque (who cant take him down and is very hittable) but if he just backs himself up and waits then he's gonna get beat up against the fence badly

Who the hell is Woodley's manager... he's lost 15 rounds in a row and Luque is a savage and in his prime. He might finish Wood. This is a mismatch.

Trying to send Tyron out in a casket

Woodley rebound with a win here. In my opinion.
How? What does he do different?
Woodley is obviously past prime, he turns 39 soon and has arthritis, coming off 3 straight losses etc and Vicente is a young hungry killer. Really just depends on Tyron, if he switches it on he could KO Luque (who cant take him down and is very hittable) but if he just backs himself up and waits then he's gonna get beat up against the fence badly
Luque's never been knocked out before. I seriously doubt this version of Tyron is the one to do it.

Probably the right fight to make - put Woodley against a veteran action fighter that he theoretically should beat but who could also just savage him if he really is that far past his prime (both physically and mentally).

I wouldn't be surprised to see Woodley as the underdog when that line opens!

Luque will dominate without much resistant. All Woodley seems to do is stare stare stare and stare, he is so hesitant and tentative always. I don't see this going well for him. IF he lets go and actually tries to fight back then it could be interesting, but I doubt it.

T Wood needs to rap duet with fellow singer songwriter Areanni Celeste for a fat stack of stash then bow out.

Back