Tyron Woodley Upset He Has to Fight Edwards Next Instead of Colby

What do you believe?

• Total voters
That makes the other guy tough? Throwing something at Colby with a bunch of guys in between them? :rolleyes:
Werdum was telling him what time it was, not his fault a bunch of Colby's buds were around trying to keep the peace and explain that they are actually all a bunch of bitches and don't really want any of the real shit they talk. Throwing a boomerang at him is just hilarious.

Colby's still on his way fighting around the top. Tyron's on his way out of the UFC. It just doesn't make sense for them to fight each other. That's why they didn't make that matchup.
The winner of Leon and Woodley is getting a tie shot. What are you talking about??

Its broken, he's just embarassed because he was saying to usman that he will break his jaw, still colby is the fighter that can beat usman, the rest get embarassed and dominated

Tyron "I fight once a year because of my thumb" Woodley wanted a fighter to fight just 4 months after a war?

<Huh2>

So true, boomerangs are wicked fucking dangerous. Even just playing with them.
Ha ha so true. I bought one as a child and thought it would be fun to throw it as hard as I could and then catch it on the return. Big mistake.

The winner of Leon and Woodley is getting a tie shot. What are you talking about??
I seriously doubt that. Who the fuck is Leon and why would they give a guy losing fights like Woodley get a title shot for beating a nobody?

It will be hilarious when Woodley loses to Edwards, ends up irrelevant and broke.

tyron is one of the worst champs in the history of the sport he would get dominated by covington

Woodley says after Covington lost to Usman at UFC 245, the UFC offered that fight, but ‘Chaos’ said he couldn’t fight due to his jaw being broken. However, Colby recently came out and said his jaw was never broken, so Woodley is confused as to why the fight is not happening.

“Oh, Colby’s jaw is fine? It wasn’t fine when they asked him to fight me for the fourth time… You a b***h. He was supposed to fight me,” Tyron Woodley revealed on his TMZ Sports show. “When he lost to Kamaru he was supposed to fight me. That’s the only reason why Leon Edwards got the fight because he couldn’t fight because of his jaw. Now his jaw is fine all of the sudden.”

NINTCHDBPICT000548558621.jpg

Photoshopped or Real?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-down-for-the-fourth-time-after-ufc-245-loss/
Already proven that the X-ray isn't even him..

That makes the other guy tough? Throwing something at Colby with a bunch of guys in between them? :rolleyes:
It would've went worse for Colby if there was no one in between. You really think a pillow fisted WW has anything for a guy who has finished some of the greatest HWs of all time? Come on now.

At the time, I thought the claim of broken jaw was UFC PR bullshit.

All night Rogan was saying that the jaw was broken, but Covington was not acting like it at all. The medical examination was no broken jaw. Then later, UFC claimed that there was ANOTHER examination that confirmed broken jaw.

This is just like them saying Cowboy having a broken nose and orbital, the UFC saying so after the fight, then, on Twitter, when asked how long he's sidelined from surgery Cerrone saying "What surgery? Nothing was broken."
me said:
For all the talk about fake nut kicks and eye pokes, I'm not sure about the claim of a broken jaw.

He's making faces and mugging at Usman, and then he's bitching after the fight about the stoppage. If he had an actual broken jaw, he'd be moving his mouth as little as possible, not yelling normally or contorting his face.

Also, the medical examination found no broken jaw, but then UFC later announced that "further tests" found a fracture? Why "further tests?" "Your jaw isn't broken" would seem to be the end of it.

However, "Jaw isn't broken" UFC: "We've been saying non stop all night about how his jaw was broken, is it possible you missed a tiny hairline fracture?" "Well, anything is possible, I guess."

UFC: "The hospital has confirmed it found a broken jaw after further examination."

I want to hear what the commission overseeing the fight says when it hands out medical suspensions. I'm guessing we won't hear anything about it if it sidelines Cody from training or taking a money fight.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...-his-jaw-broken.4056297/page-5#post-157349449

Why hilarious?
Because that guy has been a bitching and moaning machine since forever. He talks down everybody like he is the shit.
He seems one of those guys who is impossible to humble.

Look at this little punk bitch "Cardio machine" ... out there trying to be the best at exercising with his cheesy pro wrestling gimmick, until he gets his nuts checked regularly by real fighters.

upload_2020-2-8_13-9-58.gif

Fucking Woodley just can't help being his idiotic, annoying, selfish self. Woodley, you don't matter. You don't draw tickets. You're not a likable guy. You're a good fighter, but a boring one and you openly state you don't care to be exciting. Why the fuck would Dana promote you? Take the fight with Edwards, which is actually pretty tough for you...Old man. Covington will return and fight Masvidal next after he either wins or loses vs. Usman.

I seriously doubt that. Who the fuck is Leon and why would they give a guy losing fights like Woodley get a title shot for beating a nobody?
He has the longest win streak in the division and will get the next title shot if he beats Woodley and Woodley will get the rematch if he beats him.

Woodley upset he's about to lose to another wrestler in Leon Edwards. XD

Back