Tyron Woodley Upset He Has to Fight Edwards Next Instead of Colby

What do you believe?

• Total voters
Most people aren't gonna have a fast turnaround after a fight like Usman-Colby (either party). Does this guy do anything but bitch and stay inactive? Hope Leon embarrasses him as bad as Usman did.

You guys know even if it's Colby it's still Wood and the majority of what he says is bullshit right?

Tyrone never made it as the big star he was hoping to be and now in his late 30s he's going to talk even more shit and go for broke (no pun intended) because he couldn't cross over and be Dwayne Johnson like he wanted to. Get yo ass outta here, Tyrone, nobody wants to hear the complaints and whining anymore.

this guy has been nonstop complaining about everything since the minute he won the belt

NINTCHDBPICT000548558868.jpg

seems fine to me

Look at this little punk bitch "Cardio machine" ... out there trying to be the best at exercising with his cheesy pro wrestling gimmick, until he gets his nuts checked regularly by real fighters.
iu

That makes the other guy tough? Throwing something at Colby with a bunch of guys in between them? :rolleyes:

No chance. Woodley was literally just the champ and lost to the same Usman that Colby did. Woodley is trying to make another title run and the beef with Colby only adds to the fact that they are both at the top of the WW division. Colby would rather get a rematch with Usman for a second chance at becoming the champ or fight someone he can actually take down in Masvidal and get a huge payday in the process. Woodley doesn't have the belt, is hard to take down and would likely break Colby's jaw a second time. That's why the fight isn't happening.

Except Colby was ahead on the scorecards and fought a MUCH closer fight against Usman than Woodley.

That said, I would love to see Colby and Woodley fight.

Look at this little punk bitch "Cardio machine" ... out there trying to be the best at exercising with his cheesy pro wrestling gimmick, until he gets his nuts checked regularly by real fighters.
iu
Haha, never saw the video for this. He didn't even know what was being thrown til it hit him. Fantastic.

Except Colby was ahead on the scorecards and fought a MUCH closer fight against Usman than Woodley.

That said, I would love to see Colby and Woodley fight.
Colby also got finished, but I understand what you mean. Woodley is still ahead of Colby in terms of WW rankings as well. The fight does makes a lot of sense in my opinion. But I could also see the UFC working on multiple narratives simultaneously. Masvidal/Usman and Woodley/Edwards as Colby waits for the dust to settle. So many matchups to make off of this, depending on outcomes. Colby vs Mas, Mas vs Edwards, Colby vs Woodley, Woodley vs Usman, etc...

No chance. Woodley was literally just the champ and lost to the same Usman that Colby did. Woodley is trying to make another title run and the beef with Colby only adds to the fact that they are both at the top of the WW division. Colby would rather get a rematch with Usman for a second chance at becoming the champ or fight someone he can actually take down in Masvidal and get a huge payday in the process. Woodley doesn't have the belt, is hard to take down and would likely break Colby's jaw a second time. That's why the fight isn't happening.
Why is it that Colby has beef with every black and hispanic guy

Tyron can't seem to come to grips with the fact that he isn't a star or draw in any way.

Back