Tyron Woodley Upset He Has to Fight Edwards Next Instead of Colby

What do you believe?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Woodley says after Covington lost to Usman at UFC 245, the UFC offered that fight, but ‘Chaos’ said he couldn’t fight due to his jaw being broken. However, Colby recently came out and said his jaw was never broken, so Woodley is confused as to why the fight is not happening.

“Oh, Colby’s jaw is fine? It wasn’t fine when they asked him to fight me for the fourth time… You a b***h. He was supposed to fight me,” Tyron Woodley revealed on his TMZ Sports show. “When he lost to Kamaru he was supposed to fight me. That’s the only reason why Leon Edwards got the fight because he couldn’t fight because of his jaw. Now his jaw is fine all of the sudden.”

NINTCHDBPICT000548558621.jpg

Photoshopped or Real?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-down-for-the-fourth-time-after-ufc-245-loss/

Colby's still on his way fighting around the top. Tyron's on his way out of the UFC. It just doesn't make sense for them to fight each other. That's why they didn't make that matchup.

Broken or not, Colby didn't want any of Tyron.

Tyron would KO him stiff if he actually threw strikes

Look at this little punk bitch "Cardio machine" ... out there trying to be the best at exercising with his cheesy pro wrestling gimmick, until he gets his nuts checked regularly by real fighters.
iu

Would rather love to listen to his next Club Banger
- No One, not even his own Fam

That's admirable because I see Colby as a more dangerous fight

Can't think of a bigger fight for either of them at this point, Dana should just book it.

Tyron gets upset when he has to fight anyone who isn't long-inactive or retired

Wasn't the x-ray picture of the broken jaw not Colbys jaw and was actually debunked ? Like it was a picture taken from a Xray web site.

He wants to fight a guy who just went 24 minutes of chaos 3 months later. Basically B2B camps. Guy is such a meme

There's always been some lame excuse for them not fighting. It may never happen.

Woodley says after Covington lost to Usman at UFC 245, the UFC offered that fight, but ‘Chaos’ said he couldn’t fight due to his jaw being broken. However, Colby recently came out and said his jaw was never broken, so Woodley is confused as to why the fight is not happening.

“Oh, Colby’s jaw is fine? It wasn’t fine when they asked him to fight me for the fourth time… You a b***h. He was supposed to fight me,” Tyron Woodley revealed on his TMZ Sports show. “When he lost to Kamaru he was supposed to fight me. That’s the only reason why Leon Edwards got the fight because he couldn’t fight because of his jaw. Now his jaw is fine all of the sudden.”

NINTCHDBPICT000548558621.jpg

Photoshopped or Real?

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-down-for-the-fourth-time-after-ufc-245-loss/
Colby is like his hero. Just lie and double down.it was broken. He also complained about the stop. I would have been fine with it going a little longer and seen some more punishment, he was done

Probably a small crack that didn't need special treatment but still considered a break. That is a fake photo unless Colby posted that .

But who cares, Tyron been out for a year and seems shook that he has to fight Leon. Maybe he knows he gone get styled on

Last edited:
Colby's still on his way fighting around the top. Tyron's on his way out of the UFC. It just doesn't make sense for them to fight each other. That's why they didn't make that matchup.
No chance. Woodley was literally just the champ and lost to the same Usman that Colby did. Woodley is trying to make another title run and the beef with Colby only adds to the fact that they are both at the top of the WW division. Colby would rather get a rematch with Usman for a second chance at becoming the champ or fight someone he can actually take down in Masvidal and get a huge payday in the process. Woodley doesn't have the belt, is hard to take down and would likely break Colby's jaw a second time. That's why the fight isn't happening.

Back