Tyron Woodley: "People Think I Gas Quickly Because I'm a Black Dude"

I'm sure he'll think thats the reason for everyone calling him stupid too.

Him and Luke Thomas are probably best mates.

oh boy i thought he was kidding at first but he sounded serious

This is analogous to some extent - be it nominal or significant - in reference to his particular muscle make-up:

World class sprinters gas easily...due to their fast-twitch fiber abundance, whereas world class marathon runners have built in stamina due to slow-twitch abundance.

Fast twitch fibers allow for EXPLOSIVE movements that are fleeting, and slow twitch fibers are the opposite.

The ATP transfer rates are entirely different for the above respective muscle fiber make-up.

The Diaz bros seem to have a natural stamina advantage due to genetics for example.

Coming from another black man Woodley is trying to be the UFC Floyd Mayweather but he's failing...Lawler is going to knock his ass out. He trying to use race as his excuse for everything lately...just scrap.

I think Woodley is right.

Vitor Belfort & Hector Lombard also receive the same criticism because they are black.

incredulous.gif

Perfect response. Thank you.

Sorry bro, the race card can't save you here.

Nope.. because you are muscle heavy and tend to fade after 2 rounds.. oh in a division under 200 lbs also to make matters worse.

Coming from another black man Woodley is trying to be the UFC Floyd Mayweather but he's failing...Lawler is going to knock his ass out. He trying to use race as his excuse for everything lately...just scrap.
Yeah shit is lame Woodley is good fighter but always saying stupid shit.

Da fuck? People think you gas because you do gas quickly. Most likely because the large muscle mass that requires oxygen to move around. Has nothing to do with skin tone it has to do with the fact people have seen him gas b4

BLACK LUNGS MATTER!!!!!!!!!!! #BLM

Probably because of his bodybuilder phsique, nothing to do with color, which it seems that he has hit the genetic lotto btw.

Back